Browse Article by Topicsunique id unique submissions prevent duplicate duplicate one entry
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- Unique ID tag is not rendering properly on emails
- Duplicate conditional email causing multiple submission email sent
- Receiving duplicate submissions for our forms
- We are getting duplicate submissions on our forms
- Unique id widget: ignores the current index
- I receive duplicated emails
- Duplicate Submissions when clicking Preview before submit widget submit button
- Duplicate Unique IDs generated
- Configurable List Widget: Does not clear when being hidden despite the option is chosen on the Preferences
- Duplicate Submissions
How to Set Unique Submissions on a FormLast Update: June 17, 2016
Sometimes you may want to prevent users from making multiple submissions on a form. Unique Submission is used for that purpose. Here's how:
1. While in the form builder, find and click on the the "Preferences" button from the toolbar
2. In the preferences window, click "Advanced" tab and Select the "Unique Submission" option you prefer
3. Save the form changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button from the form builder.
There is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose Check controls the cookie.
Strict Check also controls the IP address.
If you select Strict Check, people in the same network (in the same school, college,university, institution ) will not be able to make submissions, as the IP address for the network would be the same. If you are considering the target audience as students in the same school, Loose Check should be chosen.
Questions? Please let us know below!