Browse Article by Topicsunique id unique submissions prevent duplicate duplicate one entry
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to manage multiple fields
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- probleme formulaire paypal
- How to add a unique ID to submissions?
- The payment properties dialog box doesn't show up for Authorize.net
- I want to collect data from the forms submitted.
- how do i get unique id on email response page
- Form Submissions: Why am I receiving duplicated submissions?
- I see duplicate monthly subsription in my account.
- How to assign a fix folder for submission data when using Dropbox integration
- How to produce a reference number for each form submission?
- Manage multiple fields: duplicate fields with conditions is not working
How to Set Unique Submissions on a FormLast Update: June 17, 2016
Sometimes you may want to prevent users from making multiple submissions on a form. Unique Submission is used for that purpose. Here's how:
1. While in the form builder, find and click on the the "Preferences" button from the toolbar
2. In the preferences window, click "Advanced" tab and Select the "Unique Submission" option you prefer
3. Save the form changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button from the form builder.
There is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose Check controls the cookie.
Strict Check also controls the IP address.
If you select Strict Check, people in the same network (in the same school, college,university, institution ) will not be able to make submissions, as the IP address for the network would be the same. If you are considering the target audience as students in the same school, Loose Check should be chosen.
Questions? Please let us know below!