Browse Article by Topicsunique id unique submissions prevent duplicate duplicate one entry
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- gelen formlarım
- gelen formlarım
- When I submit the form it says sorry only one entry allowed and will not send the form at all
- Form Builder 4.0: Manage Multiple Fields > Possibility to duplicate conditions of selected fields
- Duplicate forms
- I am receiving duplicate emails
- Duplicate Form Calculation Widget Field not duplicating calculations
- duplicate forms on my reports on mydashboard in weebly
- Form Submissions: Form getting submitted more than once
- How can I prevent people from reregistering for a conference?
How to Set Unique Submissions on a FormLast Update: March 16, 2017
Sometimes you may want to prevent form respondents from making multiple submissions in a form and this is when the Unique Submission is most useful.
No Check (default) - duplicate submissions will not be checked in this state.
Strict Check - Aside from cookies, it also checks if the submission came from the same IP address.
If you select Strict Check, people in the same network (in the same school, college, university, institution) will not be able to make submissions, as the IP address for the network would be the same. If you are considering the target audience as students in the same school, Loose Check should be chosen.
The instructions below shows how you can access Unique Submission through the form's builder page.
JotForm Version 4
Step 1: Go to SETTINGS > FORM SETTINGS > SHOW MORE OPTIONS
Step 2: Look for Unique Submission and select an option from the drop-down.
Step 3: After selecting an option, notice at the top of the builder page (below the Form Title) that all changes have been saved.
JotForm Version 3
1. On the builder page, find and click the "Preferences" icon from the toolbar located at the top.
2. In the preferences window, click "Advanced" tab and Select the "Unique Submission" option you prefer
3. Save the form changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button from the form builder.
Questions? Please let us know below!