Browse Article by Topicsform templates form gallery
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Send a Form via Email
- Adding a form to your Weebly website
Related Forum Questions
- How can I provide access to my colleagues to see form submissions
- Information request on handling multiple account users and forms
- Can I add additional users?
- Forms created in sub-user accounts do not seem to have upgraded limits
- How do I share forms with my team to complete?
- Sub-user list in account page takes quite a while to load for account with large amount of sub-users
- Facebook showing a wrong title when sharing a form
- Sharing forms
- Can I create private folders?
- When I share my form link with my colleagues it asks some of them to login?
Sharing a form in the form templates galleryLast Update: March 30, 2017
Many people have visited the form templates gallery and used one of the form templates to get their job done. Others want to share their forms with the world and contribute to the JotForm community. Please make sure that you visit the form templates page. If you’d like to know how to share your form in the form templates gallery, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the "My Forms" page
2. Select a form & click “More” button
3. Find and Click "Share as Template"
4. Fill in the title, description, and tags fields. Then choose a category for your form. You may choose more than one category for the same form by using the "CTRL" key on Windows and "Command" key on Mac.
5. Click "Share Form" and your form will be shared in the gallery immediately.
Congratulations and thank you sharing your form in the form templates gallery!
How to Unshare or Edit a shared template?
If you want to unshare or edit a shared template, you can do so by following the same method:
1. Select the form and click "More" button
2. Click "Update Shared Template" option
3. Update the form information and click "Update Form". Otherwise, click "Unshare" button:
If you had any difficulties in sharing your form or in using the templates gallery, please add a comment below or ask your question in our forum.