Browse Article by Topicsform templates form gallery
- Adding a form to a web page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to send a form via email
- Adding a form to your Weebly website
Related Forum Questions
- How can I share my form with another Jotform user?
- How can I publish my form and send to others as a link?
- How can I send my forms to my clients
- Can a sub-user share forms with others? Can they create other sub-users?
- How can I give someone else access to my forms and data collected
- Are the themes in the theme store free?
- How do let others use my form?
- How to share created web form
- How do I share a form with another person
- Bronze plan
Sharing a form in the form templates galleryLast Update: May 24, 2016
Many people have visited the form templates gallery and used one of the form templates to get their job done. Others want to share their forms with the world and contribute to the JotForm community. If you haven't seen the form templates gallery click here. If you’d like to know how to share your form in the form templates gallery, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the "My Forms" page
2. Select a form & click “More” button
3. Find and Click "Share as Template"
4. Fill in the title, description, and tags fields. Then choose a category for your form. You may choose more than one category for the same form by using the "CTRL" key on Windows and "Command" key on Mac.
5. Click "Share Form" and your form will be shared in the gallery immediately.
Congratulations and thank you sharing your form in the form templates gallery!
How to Unshare or Edit a shared template?
If you want to unshare or edit a shared template, you can do so by following the same method:
1. Select the form and click "More" button
2. Click "Update Shared Template" option
3. Update the form information and click "Update Form". Otherwise, click "Unshare" button:
If you had any difficulties in sharing your form or in using the templates gallery, please add a comment below or ask your question in our forum.