Browse Article by Topicsform templates form gallery
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Send a Form via Email
- Adding a form to your Weebly website
Related Forum Questions
- I can't figure out how to share forms or find my form
- Sharing forms
- Why can't I share the link of the forms that I made?
- Share form template
- How do I share ownership rights to a form with another person?
- What is the easiest way to share a template with someone?
- How do I email a form I created to send to a patient?
- I would like to give one of my forms to two other people. Please tell me how
- How to share created forms with a webmaster?
- Can I give other users access to one of my forms?
Sharing a form in the form templates galleryLast Update: May 24, 2016
Many people have visited the form templates gallery and used one of the form templates to get their job done. Others want to share their forms with the world and contribute to the JotForm community. If you haven't seen the form templates gallery click here. If you’d like to know how to share your form in the form templates gallery, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the "My Forms" page
2. Select a form & click “More” button
3. Find and Click "Share as Template"
4. Fill in the title, description, and tags fields. Then choose a category for your form. You may choose more than one category for the same form by using the "CTRL" key on Windows and "Command" key on Mac.
5. Click "Share Form" and your form will be shared in the gallery immediately.
Congratulations and thank you sharing your form in the form templates gallery!
How to Unshare or Edit a shared template?
If you want to unshare or edit a shared template, you can do so by following the same method:
1. Select the form and click "More" button
2. Click "Update Shared Template" option
3. Update the form information and click "Update Form". Otherwise, click "Unshare" button:
If you had any difficulties in sharing your form or in using the templates gallery, please add a comment below or ask your question in our forum.