Browse Article by Topicshide empty fields autoresponder notification email alert hide empty
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
Related Forum Questions
- email submissions not working
- What causes the form to stop being sent to my email after submission?
- Why aren't I being notified via email of new submissions?
- Why did notification emails suddenly quit?
- I am no longer receiving confirmation emails from submitted forms.
- Can't change my email to receive my jot form submissions?? Need help!
- Can data collected be added to existing spreadsheet, or does it have to be an email?
- Requests are not getting forwarded to my email
- The test email keeps getting blocked
- Re-arranging webpage to accomodate form
How to Hide Empty Fields on Email AlertsLast Update: September 14, 2016
Update: On the new preferences wizard, this option is already enabled by default so you don't need to do any further configuration in your form.
Let's say you have a form with lots of questions, but not all of them are required to be filled. When they submit the form, you get lots of empty pages on your email. You would like to get only the fields that were filled.
This can be possible now, for either Email Notifications or Autoresponder! Follow the steps below!
1. Click "Preferences" button from the top toolbar:
2. Click "Advance Settings" tab and look for Hide Empty Fields on Emails and set it to "Enabled"
When this option is enabled, your form notification/autoresponder email tables are automatically locked up preventing you from doing any changes to it. You can then only change the Logo Image and add text outside the table. When you will try to edit the table, you'll get the following error message:
Questions? Please let us know below!