Browse Article by Topicshide empty fields autoresponder notification email alert hide empty
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Related Forum Questions
- My notification emails stopped coming through.
- The form submissions are not showing up in my email
- I have an email from you telling me that I have reached my upload limit for JotForm
- Automated Email Responses
- I am not getting email notifications
- Form notification problem
- Re our form called "Wonder Paws at Dogs Trust - 4-week Puppy Training & Socialisation Course"
- I tested my encrypted form, but it didn't ask for my key when I opened the submission
- Jotform no longer recognizes my email or password...
- form response not being received at email address given.
How to Hide Empty Fields on Email AlertsLast Update: September 14, 2016
Update: On the new preferences wizard, this option is already enabled by default so you don't need to do any further configuration in your form.
Let's say you have a form with lots of questions, but not all of them are required to be filled. When they submit the form, you get lots of empty pages on your email. You would like to get only the fields that were filled.
This can be possible now, for either Email Notifications or Autoresponder! Follow the steps below!
1. Click "Preferences" button from the top toolbar:
2. Click "Advance Settings" tab and look for Hide Empty Fields on Emails and set it to "Enabled"
When this option is enabled, your form notification/autoresponder email tables are automatically locked up preventing you from doing any changes to it. You can then only change the Logo Image and add text outside the table. When you will try to edit the table, you'll get the following error message:
Questions? Please let us know below!