Browse Article by Topicspayment forms paypal paypal express order form product subscriptions
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- Adding Order Form to Facebook
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Apply Custom CSS to the Product Field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- I am trying to build a Photography Order form. I would like someone to assist me.
- Is there a limit on Paypal Payments with the Free Plan?
- Implementation of online payment(credit card/PayPal) & fee calculator by the days of use
- V4 Discrepancy on edit screen.
- How can I have my products total on the Authorize.net payment form? They are not linking together.
- Education discount: Not getting approved
- How to delete existing payment field to add a new one?
- Account is auto-suspended
- Data collection and data sorting
- PayPal Express form is not responsive
Configuring PayPal Express IntegrationLast Update: August 3, 2014
JotForm's PayPal Express integration requires a Business PayPal account. If you don't have one yet, sign up or upgarde your existing Personal account.
If you want to use PayPal's pop-up (in-context) payment system, the items you are selling must not require shipment (i.e., Digital Goods) and Digital Goods must be enabled for your Business account.
Enabling Digital Goods for Express Checkout
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Go to My Accounts
3. Click Business Setup/My Business Setup
4. Check whether Digital Goods is listed as the payment solution
5. Click Change if Digital Goods is not listed as the payment solution
6. Select Digital Goods then click Save
Configuring the integration
API Username, API Password and Signature - Obtain your PayPal API credentials by following the steps here.
Alternatively, you can use this PayPal API widget to get your API directly.
Currency - The currency to be used for the payment transaction. The currencies listed are the ones that are currently supported by PayPal.
Digital Goods (checked by default) - If checked, this integration will use PayPal's Digital Goods flow. For this to work, your PayPal account must have Digital Goods enabled, and that your products do not need shipment.
If unchecked, you can choose to require a shipment address and charge a shipping fee, but the integration will use the regular Express Checkout flow.
Need Shipment Address - This is only available for Non-Digital Goods integration.
Sell Products - Select this if you are requesting a one-time payment for a physical or virtual product or service that you are selling.
Sell Subscriptions - If you require a recurring or multiple payments from your buyers.
Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payment - For donations or payments wherein your buyers/donors can specify the amount
Depending on what you are selling or offering, you will be presented with different options pertaining to your transaction type.
With products, you will need to add items and corresponding options for such items.
For subscriptions, you must add subscription items and specify the subscription conditions such as payment interval, number of payments, free trials (if applicable), etc.
Donations are pretty straightforward, and the settings are displayed as soon as you select the option.
Click here to learn more about payment/order form types. If you have further questions, feel free to visit our support forum for more help and assistance.