Browse Article by Topicspayment forms paypal paypal express order form product subscriptions
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- Adding Order Form to Facebook
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- Purchase Order does not allow for quantity calculation on specific item
- How to send all submission PDF in one folder in google drive?
- Hi, i created an order form. But i did not get notification to the email i redirect when someone fill up the form. Pls help me on this.
- How to add more than 1 option with special pricing to product items in a Purchase Order payment field?
- Product images are being truncated when adding sub-products.
- Square: Sandbox Mode uses US location while Live account is in Canada, preventing the form from being tested
- Paypal Express: You are not signed up to accept payment for digitally delivered goods.
- Information in the Jotform and impact on Paypal Report
- Why isn't my form working when paying with Paypal
- Trying to put a Paypal option on my form and it goes nowhere
Configuring PayPal Express IntegrationLast Update: August 3, 2014
JotForm's PayPal Express integration requires a Business PayPal account. If you don't have one yet, sign up or upgarde your existing Personal account.
If you want to use PayPal's pop-up (in-context) payment system, the items you are selling must not require shipment (i.e., Digital Goods) and Digital Goods must be enabled for your Business account.
Enabling Digital Goods for Express Checkout
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Go to My Accounts
3. Click Business Setup/My Business Setup
4. Check whether Digital Goods is listed as the payment solution
5. Click Change if Digital Goods is not listed as the payment solution
6. Select Digital Goods then click Save
Configuring the integration
API Username, API Password and Signature - Obtain your PayPal API credentials by following the steps here.
Alternatively, you can use this PayPal API widget to get your API directly.
Currency - The currency to be used for the payment transaction. The currencies listed are the ones that are currently supported by PayPal.
Digital Goods (checked by default) - If checked, this integration will use PayPal's Digital Goods flow. For this to work, your PayPal account must have Digital Goods enabled, and that your products do not need shipment.
If unchecked, you can choose to require a shipment address and charge a shipping fee, but the integration will use the regular Express Checkout flow.
Need Shipment Address - This is only available for Non-Digital Goods integration.
Sell Products - Select this if you are requesting a one-time payment for a physical or virtual product or service that you are selling.
Sell Subscriptions - If you require a recurring or multiple payments from your buyers.
Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payment - For donations or payments wherein your buyers/donors can specify the amount
Depending on what you are selling or offering, you will be presented with different options pertaining to your transaction type.
With products, you will need to add items and corresponding options for such items.
For subscriptions, you must add subscription items and specify the subscription conditions such as payment interval, number of payments, free trials (if applicable), etc.
Donations are pretty straightforward, and the settings are displayed as soon as you select the option.
Click here to learn more about payment/order form types. If you have further questions, feel free to visit our support forum for more help and assistance.