Browse Article by Topicsemail plain text text format text only text message
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
Related Forum Questions
- How can I change the email you have on file for our company?
- subscription suspended?
- Why are the submissions not forwarding to my email?
- Autoresponder Email: missing purchase orders item list summary
- My Jotform Submissions have stopped being emailed
- Email verification not working
- How to send two notification emails based on user answer?
- Import submissions and send autoresponders
- Can I use JotForm without verification?
- Email Not Coming Through
How to Have Text Only Message Format in EmailAdded: April 6, 2016
Having a text only message format is still possible in the new Email UI.
This user guide will show you how in 6 easy steps
1. When in the Email Editor, click on the Source code icon
2. Delete all the content of the Source code window
3. Click OK button to close the Source code window
4. You can now manually type your text message or copy/paste text only message
5. Add the form data by selecting the field name in the Form Fields list.
6. Click Save button to save the Email template.
An example plain text email message will look like this.
Note: The same steps can be followed to have text message format in Autoresponder E-mail.