Browse Article by Topicsemail plain text text format text only text message
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
Related Forum Questions
- Can I set up JotForm to automatically email the signed form to the clients
- If I click Google Drive will it send the emails accounts to my gmail account?
- Hi im currently experiencing technical problems with our form
- How to auto popup my form on the web site?
- conditions issues - one email....
- Email not coming thru
- My Question add account
- What is the best way to validate an email address
- I don't remember my password and when I ask to send to me the reset instructions I never receive any emails from you, can you help me with that?
- Forgotten password
How to Have Text Only Message Format in EmailAdded: April 6, 2016
Having a text only message format is still possible in the new Email UI.
This user guide will show you how in 6 easy steps
1. When in the Email Editor, click on the Source code icon
2. Delete all the content of the Source code window
3. Click OK button to close the Source code window
4. You can now manually type your text message or copy/paste text only message
5. Add the form data by selecting the field name in the Form Fields list.
6. Click Save button to save the Email template.
An example plain text email message will look like this.
Note: The same steps can be followed to have text message format in Autoresponder E-mail.