Browse Article by Topicsemail plain text text format text only text message
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
Related Forum Questions
- Hiding blank fields doesn't work on edited form emails
- custom email settings don't work
- Your web site is saying my email is already on file, but when I attempt to log in and reset my password, the system is not recognizing the email.
- How to customize autoresponse email based on user's selections
- Is it possible to have every submission emailed to my business email account?
- Attempt to validate emails address says 'link not valid'?
- How can I have invoices sent to a different email address?
- is there a way to get a text message when you get a new form submission?
- confirmation email
- Verification Link Invalid
How to Have Text Only Message Format in EmailLast Update: January 21, 2017
Having a text only message format is still possible in the new Email UI.
This user guide will show you how in 6 easy steps
1. When in the Email Editor, click on the Source code icon
2. Delete all the content of the Source code window
3. Click OK button to close the Source code window
4. You can now manually type your text message or copy/paste text only message
5. Add the form data by selecting the field name in the Form Fields list.
6. Click Save button to save the Email template.
An example plain text email message will look like this.
Note: The same steps can be followed to have text message format in Autoresponder E-mail.