Browse Article by Topicsemail plain text text format text only text message
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
Related Forum Questions
- I was receiving email response from recipients now I have to go into the JotForms to find out who is responding. do I need to change a setting?
- Does jotform email me when someone completed my form?
- I'm having difficulty resetting my password.
- I got API limit reached email alert
- My email is in a bounce list
- Replying to applicants by email using Reply button
- Notification email not working properly on 2 forms
- My return email keeps showing up in the BOUNCE list about once a week
- Why is our email suddenly in your bounce list?
- How can I set my form to submit all the form data including the text parts I've wrote to my email?
How to Have Text Only Message Format in EmailLast Update: January 21, 2017
Having a text only message format is still possible in the new Email UI.
This user guide will show you how in 6 easy steps
1. When in the Email Editor, click on the Source code icon
2. Delete all the content of the Source code window
3. Click OK button to close the Source code window
4. You can now manually type your text message or copy/paste text only message
5. Add the form data by selecting the field name in the Form Fields list.
6. Click Save button to save the Email template.
An example plain text email message will look like this.
Note: The same steps can be followed to have text message format in Autoresponder E-mail.