Browse Article by TopicsInsightly CRM Integration Project Management
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Integrate with MailChimp
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
- How to Integrate your Form to Box
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
Related Forum Questions
- Zoho crm intgration not working
- I cannot get paypal set up on my form
- I can't connect my form with Stripe
- JotForm / NMI Payment Gateway Integration
- Trouble with Square integration
- Webhooks integration stopped working
- Google Spreadsheet Integration: Submission ID is added as a text
- Box Integration is no longer working on form
- Web Hook not working correctly
- Can JotForm be integrated with Zoho CRM?
How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRMLast Update: April 22, 2017
Insightly is a premier, easy to use service for project management and CRM.
With the JotForm to Insightly integration, you will be able to manage leads and contacts with more efficiency. This will help you work easily with organizations, partners, suppliers and vendors.
Connecting your form to Insightly is pretty easy.
1. In the form builder, click Settings > Integrations > CRM then select Insightly
2. Paste in your Insightly API Key and click on "Authenticate":
3. Select the list you want to add contacts to, then match your form fields to your Insightly list fields:
4. Click on "Complete Integration" to save and exit the Integration wizard.
5. Your Integration is ready. Your new contacts/information will be sent to Insightly CRM every time your form is submitted:
Got any questions? Need help setting up your integration? Go ahead and ask your question below.