Browse Article by TopicsInsightly CRM Integration Project Management
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Integrate with MailChimp
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
- How to Integrate your Form to Box
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
Related Forum Questions
- Zoho CRM integration
- Square payments integration: Ability to populate the products from Square inventory to JotForm
- Can the address be truly separate fields?
- Which payment integrations support recurring payments besides Stripe and PayPal
- Do I have to set up products in Square or a user defined set up?
- can the new square integration take weekly payments?
- How can I send an email to a specific dept based on a selected input?
- Requesting JotForm's copy of PCI Service Provider Level 2 certificate
- Google folder naming is not right in the integrations
- Is it possible to have the Google Drive integration based on conditional logic?
How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRMLast Update: July 8, 2016
Insightly is a premier, easy to use service for project management and CRM.
With the JotForm to Insightly integration, you will be able to manage leads and contacts with more efficiency. This will help you work easily with organizations, partners, suppliers and vendors.
Connecting your form to Insightly is pretty easy.
1. Click on Integrations on the JotForm Builder Toolbar:
2. In the search box, type "Insightly", then click on the Insightly CRM button to set up the Integration:
3. Paste in your Insightly API Key and click on "Authenticate":
4. Select the list you want to add contacts to, then scroll down and match your form fields to your Insightly list fields:
5. Click on "Complete Integration" to save and exit the Integration wizard:
6. Your Integration is ready. Your new contacts/information will be sent to Insightly CRM every time your form is submitted:
Got any questions? Need help setting up your integration? Go ahead and ask your question below.