Browse Article by TopicsInsightly CRM Integration Project Management
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Integrate with MailChimp
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
- How to Integrate your Form to Box
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
Related Forum Questions
- if i amove a form from one account to another do I need to update the embed code or will this affect any of our integrations with Mailchimp or Stripe?
- Google Drive Integration : Uploads are not transferred to google drive
- Stripe Integration: Is payment processed instantly or manually?
- Payment Integrations: Does submission gets hold until the payment is fully processed by the form respondents?
- Can I use jotform to send customer information in adf xml format to auto dealer CRM?
- Integration issues with Google Docs Populationg and allowing others to view Docs
- How to make a selection from a radio button field in the form pass to Stripe after successful submission?
- Unable to authenticate the crendentials with Salesforce integration
- What is "Use Field as Billing Address" option in the Stipe Payment Wizard?
- Merging to google docs
How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRMLast Update: July 8, 2016
Insightly is a premier, easy to use service for project management and CRM.
With the JotForm to Insightly integration, you will be able to manage leads and contacts with more efficiency. This will help you work easily with organizations, partners, suppliers and vendors.
Connecting your form to Insightly is pretty easy.
1. Click on Integrations on the JotForm Builder Toolbar:
2. In the search box, type "Insightly", then click on the Insightly CRM button to set up the Integration:
3. Paste in your Insightly API Key and click on "Authenticate":
4. Select the list you want to add contacts to, then scroll down and match your form fields to your Insightly list fields:
5. Click on "Complete Integration" to save and exit the Integration wizard:
6. Your Integration is ready. Your new contacts/information will be sent to Insightly CRM every time your form is submitted:
Got any questions? Need help setting up your integration? Go ahead and ask your question below.