Browse Article by TopicsInsightly CRM Integration Project Management
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Integrate with MailChimp
- How to Integrate Solve360
- Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
- How to Integrate your Form to Box
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
Related Forum Questions
- How can I limit the number of products available with Square integration?
- Do you have some big problems today?
- Google Sheet Integration Issue
- Google Contacts: integration is not available on form builder 4.0 and not working on v3
- Can we integrate JotForm with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Having issues with integration
- Square integration appears correct but payments are not showing up in Square
- Why Google Spreadsheet is no longer working on my form?
- Forms to Email
- How do I integrate my form with PayPal?
How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRMLast Update: July 8, 2016
Insightly is a premier, easy to use service for project management and CRM.
With the JotForm to Insightly integration, you will be able to manage leads and contacts with more efficiency. This will help you work easily with organizations, partners, suppliers and vendors.
Connecting your form to Insightly is pretty easy.
1. Click on Integrations on the JotForm Builder Toolbar:
2. In the search box, type "Insightly", then click on the Insightly CRM button to set up the Integration:
3. Paste in your Insightly API Key and click on "Authenticate":
4. Select the list you want to add contacts to, then scroll down and match your form fields to your Insightly list fields:
5. Click on "Complete Integration" to save and exit the Integration wizard:
6. Your Integration is ready. Your new contacts/information will be sent to Insightly CRM every time your form is submitted:
Got any questions? Need help setting up your integration? Go ahead and ask your question below.