Browse Article by Topicspage breaks page sections page break multipage
Related Forum Questions
- How to SKIP the last page based on a condition
- Do you have multiple page forms like typeform.com?
- Using page break tool
- Strange position after page break
- PDF Fillable Form: It is not showing Check Lists widget
- How can I make each question of my quiz form to appear in a single page?
- Make page break auto next work on other widget also
- Can I do multi-page forms?
- How do I know where to insert a Page Break?
- Page break buttons & Submit Button - Remove Hover effect
How to Create Multi Page FormsLast Update: December 18, 2015
Using page breaks is extremely easy but we need to know when or where to use them. Some like to use it in job applications and some use it in surveys. Teachers use them in quizzes and organizers use it in event registrations. The most important part of page breaks is, they shorten your forms dramatically. We all know visitors don't want to scroll too much and they want to fill out forms as quickly as possible. Why don't we make our customers' jobs easier and break pages into sections? Here are some insights we gathered using page breaks.
- Using page breaks decrease the exit rate of your form drastically
- The form looks much shorter than before
- The form looks neater and fits better to your site without changing the overall design
- It helps to break the form into logical sections and feels much more natural
- It looks so much easier to fill for busy people
Now, for those who don't know where the page break is, click "Survey Tools" and click "Page Break";
Let's look at our trivia quiz to see a page break.
Although we see a back button in our first page break in the edit mode, we won't see it in the preview or when the form is live. Don't worry about it, that was done for logical reasons.
That's about it for the importance of page breaks and if you want to see page breaks in action or copy the trivia quiz check it out in our form templates gallery.