You can use Quiz Form to turn your form into a quiz or exam. Quiz Form compares the form fillers’ input to your defined correct answers and displays the results after submission.
To set it up:
- Go to Quiz Form, then select Open Quiz Form at the bottom.
- Select Allow in the authorization dialog.
- In the Form Picker dialog, choose your form, then select Continue in the lower-right corner.
Note: You can perform the same steps above to change the answers or view the results of forms already connected to Quiz Form.
- Now, choose the features that you’d like to enable in the Options section.
Here are the available options:
- Email Results to — Sends a copy of the results to the provided email. For example, you can enter your email address to get a copy of the form fillers’ answers and results after submission.
- Use Custom Email Page — Opens an editor where you can customize the emailed results.
- Show Results to user after submission — Displays the Results page to the form filler after clicking on the submit button.
- Open results page inside form’s frame (if form is embedded) — If this option is enabled and the form is embedded, the results are displayed after submission without leaving the parent window.
- Use Custom Results Page — Opens an editor where you can customize the displayed results.
- Include Correct Answer on Incorrect response (for default results page) — Displays the correct answers on the results page.
- Next, scroll down to your form and choose or provide the correct answers to the questions.
- Once you’re done, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Save Quiz.
See also: Assigning Calculation Value.