Browse Article by Topicswordpress plugin wordpress wp wp plugin
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- When will you be updating your JotForm Wordpress Plugin?
- Jotform Footer repeatedly showing in a form that is embedded on a Wordpress website
- WordPress.com embed: Height of the iframe is fixed and displaying empty space on the webpage
- I've just incorporated the https Feedback Button code
- Can I use jotform on a WordPress blog page
- Form generated with Jotform and embedded into WP. Where is the submitted data collected? Where is the database?
- LightBox code is not working in my wordpress website page
- Form jumping to Next page
- Input text are white when I embedded the form in Wordpress
- Stripe integration isn't working with form embedded in WordPress
Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form PluginLast Update: May 24, 2016
Here's how to embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
2. Go to Plugins >> Add New >> then search 'jotform'
3. Install Embed Form and activate the plugin
4. Whenever you edit or add a post or page, you'll see a Jotform pencil icon in the formatting toolbar, clicking it will open the form picker where you can select your forms from Jotform.
If you have any questions, please post it below.