Browse Article by Topicswordpress plugin wordpress wp wp plugin
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- How to embed the form in Wordpress?
- problems with code
- We just purchased a one year subscription. Is there an affiliate plugin that works with Jotform for WP?
- Wordpress embedded form is only showing half of the form
- Embedding JotForm into WordPress
- Coupon code not working on Wordpress embedded form
- Embedded form won't submit (Wordpress)
- Problems with Jotform embed code Wordpress
- Can't submit on embedded form
- Questionnaire form allows for email response based on specific answers to questions
Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form PluginLast Update: May 24, 2016
Here's how to embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
2. Go to Plugins >> Add New >> then search 'jotform'
3. Install Embed Form and activate the plugin
4. Whenever you edit or add a post or page, you'll see a Jotform pencil icon in the formatting toolbar, clicking it will open the form picker where you can select your forms from Jotform.
If you have any questions, please post it below.