Browse Article by Topicswordpress plugin wordpress wp wp plugin
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- Are your forms compatible with the Avada theme?
- Embedded form is not loading on this website
- My form is not working in Wordpress.org
- Unable to submit the form embedded on our WordPress web page
- How can I capture the email of a logged-in user on WordPress?
- My forms aren't working when embedded on Wordpress
- Difficulty with embedding on Wordpress website
- Contact form not showing up on my Wordpress page?
- How can i make that border disappear when integrating my form with wordpress.com?
- We are having issues with the form- candidates are not able to submit their applications
Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form PluginLast Update: May 24, 2016
Here's how to embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
2. Go to Plugins >> Add New >> then search 'jotform'
3. Install Embed Form and activate the plugin
4. Whenever you edit or add a post or page, you'll see a Jotform pencil icon in the formatting toolbar, clicking it will open the form picker where you can select your forms from Jotform.
If you have any questions, please post it below.