Browse Article by Topicswordpress plugin wordpress wp wp plugin
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- Unable to submit form embedded on Wordpress website
- Google ReCaptha widget not showing in embedded wordpress page
- I cannot embed contact form on wordpress.com page
- How can I remove the iframe border on a form embedded in wordpress.com
- Wordpress Form: What's up with the scroll bar that suddenly showed up attached to my form?
- Form not displaying properly
- How can I redirect users to the edit link page after form submission?
- My account has been suspended
- How can I create a form without any formatting, so that a wordpress theme can format and style it?
- When will you be updating your JotForm Wordpress Plugin?
Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form PluginLast Update: May 24, 2016
Here's how to embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
2. Go to Plugins >> Add New >> then search 'jotform'
3. Install Embed Form and activate the plugin
4. Whenever you edit or add a post or page, you'll see a Jotform pencil icon in the formatting toolbar, clicking it will open the form picker where you can select your forms from Jotform.
If you have any questions, please post it below.