Browse Article by Topicswordpress plugin wordpress wp wp plugin
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- Form looks odd in Wordpress
- I can not embed my form to wordpress.com footer text widget?
- Not able to submit the form embedded on my Wordpress website
- Is Jotform compatible with Wordpress websites?
- One form is not showing up on my WordPress.com website
- Form wont send from WP.com
- Wordpress Form only says please wait on submission
- WP embedded form - email delivery issue
- Forms on Wordpress.com + Android does not work properly
- How to embed form on wordpress page
Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form PluginLast Update: May 24, 2016
Here's how to embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
2. Go to Plugins >> Add New >> then search 'jotform'
3. Install Embed Form and activate the plugin
4. Whenever you edit or add a post or page, you'll see a Jotform pencil icon in the formatting toolbar, clicking it will open the form picker where you can select your forms from Jotform.
If you have any questions, please post it below.