Browse Article by Topicswordpress plugin wordpress wp wp plugin
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- How to embed a form to Wordpress.com
- A guide to forms for WordPress users
Related Forum Questions
- My form is not submitting when using Embed method
- How to pass multiple User Fields from WP to Jotform
- How to update Wordpress Plugin?
- Remove scroll bars from Wordpress.com form
- Do JotForm work with Wordpress
- Submit data to a script file before redirecting to Paypal
- Submitting form to a script file before going to Paypal
- Submitting form to a script file before going to Paypal.
- My form cannot be submitted when oEmbed method of WordPress is used
- How can I upload a form link to my company wordpress website?
Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form PluginLast Update: May 24, 2016
Here's how to embed Jotform in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Panel
2. Go to Plugins >> Add New >> then search 'jotform'
3. Install Embed Form and activate the plugin
4. Whenever you edit or add a post or page, you'll see a Jotform pencil icon in the formatting toolbar, clicking it will open the form picker where you can select your forms from Jotform.
If you have any questions, please post it below.