Browse Article by Topicsshow multiple fields show hide conditions show fields hide fields
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How to Remove Field Labels in a Form
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- How to Insert Text or Mathematical Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Hide and Show Fields with Conditions
- How to revert back to not-updated version of my form?
- Form Conditions: A way to print conditions all at once
- Re: How to disable or hide a field on submissions edit mode
- I have 3 hidden fields, only one shows up in my CSV file.
- Take Photo Widget: Only links to submitted images are showing when filling out the form from an iPhone.
- forms arent sending!
- How I can I clear the fields in a page when the user changes their selection on previous the field?
- Want to cancel the paid subscription and get back to the free version
- What is the best way to use conditions?
Hide or Show Multiple Fields at OnceLast Update: November 13, 2016
In this guide, you will learn how to show or hide multiple form fields at once. This is a great tool if you want to show fields based on another field answer. This would tidy up your form and make fields visible only when needed. So, assuming that the form is already created with all the needed fields, you just need to follow the steps below in order to show/hide multiple fields at once.
1. Click the "Conditions" button on the top toolbar:
2. Select the "Show / Hide Field" from the list of conditions:
3. In order to show/hide multiple fields, select "Show Multiple" or "Hide Multiple" on the Do dropdown list then select the fields you want to show or hide by holding Ctrl key on your keyboard.
This is the demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/4168169439397.
If you have any questions, please let us know by posting a comment below or by creating a thread into our support forum.