Browse Article by Topicsshow multiple fields show hide conditions show fields hide fields
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How to Remove Field Labels in a Form
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
Related Forum Questions
- Added conditon to redirect to URL but it shows blank page.
- Can I reset field to Show Text in Empty Option
- Would you also tell me how I can show the 2 digit fractions in sub total field.
- Show message with date is past due
- Fields are being conditoinally hidden when they should not be
- How can I insert text into a field based on previous fields selections?
- Submitting form without payment
- My form is showing not found when I click on the link
- Email field is not showing up on PDF
- How do I change paypal due amount...
Hide or Show Multiple Fields at OnceLast Update: March 3, 2017
In this guide, you will learn how to show or hide multiple form fields at once. This is a great tool if you want to show fields based on another field answer. This would tidy up your form and make fields visible only when needed. So, assuming that the form is already created with all the needed fields, you just need to follow the steps below in order to show/hide multiple fields at once.
1. Click the "Conditions" button on the top toolbar:
2. Select the "Show / Hide Field" from the list of conditions:
3. In order to show/hide multiple fields, select "Show Multiple" or "Hide Multiple" on the Do dropdown list then select the fields you want to show or hide by holding Ctrl key on your keyboard.
This is the demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/4168169439397.
If you have any questions, please let us know by posting a comment below or by creating a thread into our support forum.