Browse Article by Topicsshow multiple fields show hide conditions show fields hide fields
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How to Remove Field Labels in a Form
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
Related Forum Questions
- Conditional logic in field calculations
- Add additional information in autoresponder depeding an a field´s answer
- My company name does not show up on the form
- Terms & Conditions: Conditions based on the widget are not working.
- Product lightbox images are not displayed
- Lost Data
- Why are my last two form submissions not showing up in a Drive folder?
- Total not showing
- How can I hide the feedback button on mobile devices?
- Quiz App: Results not shown to user or emailed
Hide or Show Multiple Fields at OnceLast Update: November 13, 2016
In this guide, you will learn how to show or hide multiple form fields at once. This is a great tool if you want to show fields based on another field answer. This would tidy up your form and make fields visible only when needed. So, assuming that the form is already created with all the needed fields, you just need to follow the steps below in order to show/hide multiple fields at once.
1. Click the "Conditions" button on the top toolbar:
2. Select the "Show / Hide Field" from the list of conditions:
3. In order to show/hide multiple fields, select "Show Multiple" or "Hide Multiple" on the Do dropdown list then select the fields you want to show or hide by holding Ctrl key on your keyboard.
This is the demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/4168169439397.
If you have any questions, please let us know by posting a comment below or by creating a thread into our support forum.