Browse Article by Topicsshow multiple fields show hide conditions show fields hide fields
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How to Remove Field Labels in a Form
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
Related Forum Questions
- Submissions are not displaying
- How to hide the language dropdown in the form?
- submit button not showing / preview before submit only shows preview answers
- Form is disabled
- Our account "FusionResources" no longer has forms inside of it
- Form is not working properly
- Not all of my questions are showing on the submission form
- Set up Thank you Page to show field names and submission values
- The SSL image on my form is not displaying
- Source code embedded form looks quite different than regular form
Hide or Show Multiple Fields at OnceLast Update: March 3, 2017
In this guide, you will learn how to show or hide multiple form fields at once. This is a great tool if you want to show fields based on another field answer. This would tidy up your form and make fields visible only when needed. So, assuming that the form is already created with all the needed fields, you just need to follow the steps below in order to show/hide multiple fields at once.
1. Click the "Conditions" button on the top toolbar:
2. Select the "Show / Hide Field" from the list of conditions:
3. In order to show/hide multiple fields, select "Show Multiple" or "Hide Multiple" on the Do dropdown list then select the fields you want to show or hide by holding Ctrl key on your keyboard.
This is the demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/4168169439397.
If you have any questions, please let us know by posting a comment below or by creating a thread into our support forum.