The Show/Hide Field conditional logic allows you to show or hide questions on your form depending on the user’s answer.
As an example, this demo form is configured to show a follow-up question to the “Would you like any dessert?” question if the answer is “Yes.”
To toggle a field’s visibility based on the form filler’s answers
- In the Form Builder, select Settings at the top.
- Go to Conditions on the left.
- Add a new Show/Hide Field condition.
- On the next page, set up your condition’s rules.
For example, in this demo form, the conditional logic is as follows:
- IF: Would you like any dessert?
- STATE: Is Equal To
- VALUE: Yes
- DO: Show
- FIELD: What kind of dessert do you have in mind?
- Once you’re done, select Save at the bottom.
You can add as many rules or hide as many fields as needed. Check out the following guides to learn more: