The Show/Hide Field is part of our Conditional Logic feature. This option is useful if you want a field to appear or hide, only when a previous field is filled or an option is selected.
Now, let’s start with an example form. In the Form Builder, I have the following form structure:
As you could see, I have the field How did you know us?. We will apply conditional logic to this field that would show the individual text boxes below depending on the chosen option.
- Simply go to Settings > Conditions.
- Then click on Show/Hide Field.
- In the next window, set your rule and action.
For example, from the field in the demo form, we have:
- Repeat the same condition for the other options and fields. In the example form, the overall conditional logic would be like this:
Note that you can add many rules and actions if you want. You can show or hide multiple fields at once. If you need to, just simply choose and follow our instructions from the following guides:
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- Show or Hide Multiple Fields at Once Using the Section Collapse Field