Browse Article by Topicsform limits unique entries unique values unique emails unique phone number unique mobile number
Related Forum Questions
- Form limits
- Why is my account in Storage plan?
- My forms are still disabled
- Do I need to upgrade to Bronze if we're only using 8-9 existing forms?
- What will happen to my 6th form if I don't upgrade?
- New form limits on paid accounts
- Form Limits Not reset
- Free user clarification
- How can I see how close I'm from my account limits?
- Unable to create new forms in my account
How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique QuestionLast Update: April 27, 2016
Let's suppose you are running a contest and would like to limit unique entries or values in a form. For example, you might want to accept Unique Cell Phone numbers. To accomplish that, follow the steps below:
1. Add a Text Box (rather than the pre-designed phone field) and label it as Cell Phone
2. Click the "Preferences" button
3. In the Advanced tab, choose Cell Phone field from the available options
Form limits based on Unique Questions will work on any input type such as Email fields or plain Text fields.
Currently, this feature is available only for drop down selectors and fields which have a single text box. It will not work for Full Name, Phone or (Postal) Address because they each consist of multiple text boxes. It also will not work for Text Areas (the tool immediately under the Text Box in the Form Tools menu).
Questions? Please let us know below!