Browse Article by Topicsform limits unique entries unique values unique emails unique phone number unique mobile number
Related Forum Questions
- How long are JotForm forms allowed to be?
- Would it be possible to pay for one extra form?
- Does the Bronze plan offer 1000 forms?
- Why is my 5 forms limit reached even though I have 4 forms?
- Why can't I create the 5th form?
- Are there form limits now for sub accounts to a professional account?
- I've been disabled but I didn't go over the form limits.
- Are there any limits in terms of fields and how does it affect the performance of the form?
- What happens when my form reaches 10,000 views
- How to limit total number of submissions in my form?
How to set Form Limits Based on a Unique QuestionLast Update: April 5, 2017
Let's suppose you are running a contest and would like to limit unique entries or values in a form. For example, you might want to accept Unique Cell Phone numbers. To accomplish that, follow the steps below:
1. Add a Short Text Entry field (rather than the pre-designed phone field) and label it as Cell Phone.
2. Click on Settings>>Form Settings, and then on the Show More Options button.
3. Scroll down, and choose Cell Phone field from the available options of the Unique Question drop down:
Form limits based on Unique Questions will work on any input type such as Email fields or plain Text fields.
Currently, this feature is available only for drop down selectors and fields which have a single text box. It will not work for Full Name, Phone or (Postal) Address because they each consist of multiple text boxes. It also will not work for Text Areas (the tool immediately under the Text Box in the Form Tools menu).
Questions? Please let us know below!