Form warnings can guide your respondents in filling out your form. They help prevent incorrect or incomplete answers like an invalid email address or an empty required field. You can customize your form warning messages to your desired tone or language.
To change your form warning messages
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Show More Options at the bottom.
- Select Edit next to Form Warnings.
- Use the search bar at the top to filter the warning messages.
- Enter your new messages in the corresponding fields.
HTML tags are no longer supported in Form Warnings. Use plain text for your warning messages.
- Once you’re done, scroll down to the bottom and select Save Changes.