To manage multiple fields, hold down the CTRL key (for PC), COMMAND ⌘ key (for MAC) to multi-select fields. You can also press CTRL + A or ⌘ + A to select all fields.
A menu will appear at the top that will allow you to manage the multiple fields you selected. You can DUPLICATE, REQUIRE, HIDE, or DELETE them as needed.
The Form Builder also offers a custom Context Menu which allows more options when managing fields. Here’s a short description of what each option does:
1. SELECT ALL QUESTIONS – Selects all fields (like pressing CTRL + A or ⌘ + A).
2. REQUIRE – To make a field required.
3. MOVE UP – Move a field up.
4. MOVE DOWN – Move a field down.
5. SHRINK – Reduce a field to its bare minimum width.
6. DUPLICATE – Create another copy of the selected field.
7. HIDE – Hide the field.
8. DELETE – Delete the field.
9. CONDITIONAL LOGIC – Open the Conditions associated with the field selected.
10. MANAGE MULTIPLE FIELDS – This will add a checkbox on each field to select/deselect them easier.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.