Browse Article by TopicsIP Address IP
- How to Find IP Addresses of Form Submitters
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Form Field Positioning
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- How to Create Multi Page Forms
- Add a form to Flash
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
Related Forum Questions
- Stripe API not valid
- Stripe Payment Integration - Invalid API Key problem
- How do I change my billing to annually
- How to pay anually
- PDF Report: Ability to change the report orientation.
- Show multiple fields doesn't work with my iPad or iPhone
- Change Email Recipient Condition & Multiple Recipients: the recipients listed in the condition statement are not separated by a comma and space.
- How can I display values from multiple fields in the same basic text field
- Can I setup a form for my customers to invite their guests for a birthday party
- How can I set my email on form?
How to Find IP Addresses of Form SubmittersLast Update: December 26, 2016
There are various options on how you can see or obtain the user IP Address out from your form submissions. If you need this information from your user, you can have it by following the steps below:
a. See the IP Address from your Form Submissions page
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page. Click the form and click "Submissions" button
2. On the Submissions page, click on Settings icon. Check the IP address check box to display user's IP address information.
You'll be able to see the IP Address section from the window. You can also see the same information from the grid listing below.
b. See the IP Address into the Notification Email message you receive
1. When creating your form notification email: Setting Up Email Notifications. Add the IP Address tag in the email body:
2. You will receive the information as per example below:
c. See the IP Address into the reports (Grid, HTML Table, CSV or Excel)
1. Let's say, you will create an HTML Table Listing Report: How to create an HTML Table Listing Report?. On the Add New Report wizard, make sure to check the IP Address checkbox:
2. You will be able to see the IP Address column from the Grid Report as example below:
Questions? Please let us know below!