Browse Article by Topicswhitelist notifications notification problems email problems ip address email problem
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- How to Find IP Addresses of Form Submitters
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
Related Forum Questions
- I have a email for the form to go too but I want to change it and let it go to an other email how do I do that
- PDF attachment from completed form not working
- Quota Limit Issues
- Pre-populate Form 2 with data from Form 1
- We can't receive notifications from jot form
- Form not found
- not receiving email notifications
- Emails - notification NOT WORKING
- Form reports hsow different results
- reset password
Whitelisting JotMails IP AddressesLast Update: August 16, 2016
Please contact with your email provider and request them to add JotForm's IP addresses to their whitelist.
It is also a good idea to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts Lists and whitelist our common domain names you see on this user guide below.
JOTFORM IP LIST:
JOTFORM DEFAULT MAILSERVER LIST:
JOTFORM MAILSERVER DOMAINS LIST:
If you're still having problems about emails, please do not hesitate to contact us.