Browse Article by Topicswhitelist notifications notification problems email problems ip address email problem
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- How to Find IP Addresses of Form Submitters
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
Related Forum Questions
- I have received an email about my subscription
- Cant open uploaded attachments
- Cant open attachments
- It's possible to send the answers of my form to my email?
- Invalid link for email address verification after sign-up
- AutoResponder: Content of the Autoresponder Email was changed.
- Email notifications sent to old address despite changing the notification recipient
- Why auto fill is filling area code and phone number wrong in Safari?
- Forgot password
- Getting notifications when a form is completed
Whitelisting JotMails IP AddressesLast Update: February 6, 2017
Please contact with your email provider and request them to add JotForm's IP addresses to their whitelist.
It is also a good idea to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts lists and whitelist our common domain names you see on this user guide below.
JOTFORM IP LIST:
JOTFORM DEFAULT EMAIL LIST:
JOTFORM SENDER DOMAINS LIST:
If you're still having problems about emails, please do not hesitate to contact us.