Browse Article by Topicswhitelist notifications notification problems email problems ip address email problem
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- How to Find IP Addresses of Form Submitters
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
- Capitalizing the First Letter of Every Field Value on Email
Related Forum Questions
- Submitted Details Not Visible in Email
- Email notifications: Ability to disable/pause the emails on the form
- Receiving 2 Duplicate Submissions to Email Account & Bounce List
- Email "bounce list"
- Why does my email always end up in your Bounce List?
- JotForm Email Change Alert
- Header photo still showing although deleted.
- Forms are disabled
- I was receiving email response from recipients now I have to go into the JotForms to find out who is responding. do I need to change a setting?
- Thank You URL Redirect Is NOT Working
Whitelisting JotMails IP AddressesLast Update: February 6, 2017
Please contact with your email provider and request them to add JotForm's IP addresses to their whitelist.
It is also a good idea to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts lists and whitelist our common domain names you see on this user guide below.
JOTFORM IP LIST:
JOTFORM DEFAULT EMAIL LIST:
JOTFORM SENDER DOMAINS LIST:
If you're still having problems about emails, please do not hesitate to contact us.