There are many possible reasons why notifications might not be going through. Here are some common methods for troubleshooting.
1. First and foremost, make sure that there is a recipient email address in your EMAIL NOTIFICATION and that this is the email address you want the submissions to go to. This guide will give you a quick walkthrough: Finding Out the Email Address Used for Notifications
2. Check your recipient email address for any typos.
3. Check if the email is in your spam/junk folder. If it’s there, mark it as NOT SPAM so that it will not be flagged as spam in the future. If you’re using GMAIL, creating filters would help you prevent this from happening again: How to Prevent Emails from Landing in Gmail’s Spam Folder
4. Check to see if your email is on the bounce list. Here’s a guide on How to Remove Your Email Address from the Bounce List. There are several reasons why your email address may have been added to the bounce list. It could be due to a non-existent/inactive email address, your mail server being unavailable, your mailbox is full or Jotform is on your blacklist. Jotform will stop sending emails when your email address is on the bounce list. Please note that high bounce rates will put our sending method at risk so we have to process the bounce messages without exceptions.
5. If the previous suggestions didn’t help, please contact your email service provider and ask them to accept emails coming from Jotform regardless of the IP Address being used. This is to ensure that all legitimate emails coming from Jotform and AmazonSES (our email service providers) will be recognized and accepted by your email service provider.
6. If the above steps do not allow for emails to go through, open a ticket in our Support Forum. Make sure to include the URL of your form and the email address involved. We will debug the problem for you and send you the email server logs. You can then contact your hosting provider with the email tracking ID and ask them to find out what happened with the email.