Browse Article by Topicsform revision form history form changes
Related Forum Questions
- Changes in the form are not showing up in the preview/website
- Changes in the form are not being saved
- Recent form changes not getting applied immediately
- Form changes takes a while before it appears on the website
- Why have all my changes disappeared?
- My form reverted to a draft version
- How to retrieve previous versions of my form?
- Changes in the form builder are not showing up on the form preview
- Why can't see my changes in the preview?
- How to revert my form back to how it was yesterday?
How to View Form Revision HistoryLast Update: February 19, 2017
UPDATE: With V4, it's now easier to view your Revision History.
Just click the small clock icon beside All changes saved! to launch the Revision History tool.
Form Revision History makes it possible for you to review older versions of your forms and when necessary, revert your form back to an older version. It is a big time saver. You can now work faster without worrying about messing your forms. If a form is broken simply travel back to a time in which your form worked properly.
How to View Form Revision History
1. Go to My Forms page and select the form you want to view its revisions.
2. Click "More" button
3. Find and Click "Revision History" option
4. On the left side, you will see a list of revisions for your form.
Browse versions and review form changes by clicking on a version on the left side. The middle frame shows a preview of your form and the right side has a list of changes you have done on that version. Click "Revert to this Version" to bring back the old changes.
Having troubles using this function? Please let us know in the comment box below or post it to our support forum.