Browse Article by Topicsform revision form history form changes
Related Forum Questions
- Changes in the form builder are not showing up on the form preview
- Why can't see my changes in the preview?
- How to revert my form back to how it was yesterday?
- Form changes are not being saved
- Using the form revision tool
- Changes to my form after editing and renaming were not saved
- Using Revision History tool did not revert condition logic of the form
- Purchase Order Integration: Payment wizard gets stuck on "Loading..", but wizard never loads.
- Undo all changes 30th August 2016
- Form Revision and Photographs
How to view form revision historyLast Update: May 24, 2016
Form Revision History makes it possible for you to review older versions of your forms and when necessary, revert your form back to an older version. It is a big time saver. You can now work faster without worrying about messing your forms. If a form is broken simply travel back to a time in which your form worked properly.
How to View Form Revision History
1. Go to My Forms page and select the form you want to view its revisions.
2. Click "More" button
3. Find and Click "Revision History" option
4. On the left side, you will see a list of revisions for your form.
Browse versions and review form changes by clicking on a version on the left side. The middle frame shows a preview of your form and the right side has a list of changes you have done on that version. Click "Revert to this Version" to bring back the old changes.
Having troubles using this function? Please let us know in the comment box below or post it to our support forum.