Browse Article by Topicssend form form via email
Related Forum Questions
- Send form to another account holder
- How to send form data to google sheets
- Incomplete Payments are not shown on Google Spreadsheet
- How can I send form to my eLEAD CRM?
- How to setup autoresponders?
- ID unique that is sent to the user filling out the form
- How to send form to multiple emails BCC?
- Form not submitting: the "Incomplete Value" error message is shown after fill all fields, and submitting form.
- can I send form to email
- How do i send forms to my clients
How to Send a Form via EmailLast Update: March 12, 2017
1. Click PUBLISH at the top
2. Click QUICK SHARE on the left > then COPY LINK > afterwards, send the link you just copied to your email.
3. An alternative option is to click the SHARE OPTIONS button > SHARE ON EMAIL > then draft your email right within the Form Builder.
If you're still using the previous Form Builder (V3):
1. On the toolbar, click on "Publish"
2. Then click on LINK > COPY LINK. Paste in your email draft and send it.
3. An alternate option is:to click on Share Form and select the Envelope icon:
You'll see another screen where you can customize the From Name, Reply To, Subject and body of the message.
When you are done, click on "Send"