Custom Form URL is useful if you want to publish your form using the direct URL and want to put a custom name on it. You can add your own form name at the end of the URL along with your Jotform username.
The custom form URL has the following structure:
To give your form a custom URL…
- Go to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Click the edit (pencil) icon next to your form’s Link to Share URL.
- Type in your desired URL slug.
- Click the Apply button.
Your custom URL is now ready.
If you want to delete the custom URL you have created, you can click the reset button.
A few notes:
- Changing the name of the current custom form URL will automatically make the URL that has the old name invalid, which will result in a 404 error. You have to inform your form users of the changes.
- Changing your username will also invalidate all custom form URLs with your old username, which will also result in a 404 error. You have to inform your form users of the changes.
- The original form URL will still work regardless of the custom form URL or if you’ve updated your username.
- Custom form domain is available on our Enterprise system only.