Browse Article by Topicssend form form via email
Related Forum Questions
- How do I send a form?
- How can I send form data to an email address
- How do I email a form I created to send to a patient?
- Email using gmail and selecting all my contacts to send form.
- Send form to specified emails based on selection in dropdown
- how do I get jot form to send form to email
- Can I send form submissions to multiple email addresses?
- Form can not be submitted as submit button stucks on please wait
- I cannot send forms to my email-adress
- I want 2 submit buttons, one to go to paypal and a separate one to send form data to my email.
How to send a form via emailLast Update: January 16, 2017
1. On the toolbar, click on "Publish"
2. Then click on LINK > COPY LINK . Paste in your email draft and send it.
3. An alternate option is:to click on Share Form and select the Envelope icon:
You'll see another screen where you can customize the From Name, Reply To, Subject and body of the message.
When you are done, click on "Send"