If you’re looking to collect payments for larger transaction amounts, Automated Clearing House (ACH) makes more sense than credit cards. ACH draws money directly from and to bank accounts. It’s secure, fast, and incredibly popular.
That’s why we’re thrilled to offer Stripe ACH as a payment collection option. Using Stripe ACH, you can easily turn your form into a revenue tool that accepts high transaction value payments quickly. This option is great if you sell high-priced items, collect rent payments, sell top-of-the-line event tickets, or have a donation form for higher value gift givers.
The Stripe ACH integration works through Plaid, a platform that connects bank accounts to apps. For this integration to work, you’ll need both a Plaid and Stripe account.
Stripe has been a JotForm partner for several years, and they started offering ACH recently as a payment option.
Stripe ACH Features:
- Available in USD
- 0.80% fees, capped at $5 (no monthly fees)
- Instant verification through Plaid
- Built-in support for micro-deposits
Here’s a quick guide on how to get started using this integration.
1) While editing your chosen form in the Form Builder, find the Stripe ACH icon listed under the payments tab in “Form Elements” on the left-hand side.
2) To connect your accounts, you’ll need your Stripe Secret API Key, as well as your Plaid Client ID, Public Key, and Secret Key.
Then you’ll need to:
1) Log into your Stripe account
2) Find the “Developers” section at the left side of the page
3) Click “Webhooks”
4) Click “Add endpoint”
5) Then set the URL to what we’ve provided in our setup process
3) After connecting your accounts, it’s time to specify the payment details. This is where you can set pricing, describe what you’re collecting money for, and add images.
That’s all there is to it! Now your customers have a simple way to pay you via ACH. If you’re exploring ACH for your business, there are lots of benefits. It’s convenient for you and the customer; it’s more secure than paper checks; it has lower transaction fees than credit cards; and your customers love it.