Browse Article by Topicspay by check pay by phone paypal check payment method payment type
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Minimize/Maximize Number of Selections on Checkbox Field
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- Paypal Incomplete Payments FAQ
Related Forum Questions
- Conditions not working on button checkbox widget
- How to switch from PayPal to credit card payment method?
- Why can't I edit my form?
- Integrations: Egnyte throws an Authentication Failed! Please check your credentials error
- PayPal PRO payment field: Unable to verify API credentials
- Is my background check done yet?
- Form validation is not working correctly on show/hide conditions
- Is there a limit on Paypal Payments with the Free Plan?
- Implementation of online payment(credit card/PayPal) & fee calculator by the days of use
- Change payment method
How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment OptionsLast Update: July 10, 2016
It's great having Paypal payment integration built right into JotForm, but what if you want to give your customers other payment options such as paying by check?
Let's start by building the form.
1. Use the Radio Button in the Basic Fields Menu to set up your 'payment options' field. Then set this field as Required in the Radio Button's properties.
Example: Payment options added are Paypal and Check
For Check payment, just use a Free Text HTML field containing information on what the form user needs to do to complete the payment. You can also use an image with the text on it. Here's a visual guide on how to add Text information in your form.
For the Paypal option, you can use Paypal Pro or just Paypal (standard) from the Payment Fields. Just drag it to your form and configure your product fields and etc.
Take note: A single product item will be automatically selected by default. It is also hidden by default, however, you have the option to show the product item in your form.
2. After that, create a condition to show/hide the right field base on the user answer if it's Paypal or Check. Here's how:
a. Click the Conditions icon on the form builder
b. Then select Show/Hide Field condition
c. Create a show condition that shows the Paypal payment field once Paypal is selected on the payment option field.
d. Do the same for the Check, show the text information once Check is selected as the payment option
e. Make sure to save your conditions after that. The final condition should look like this:
You can also add more payment options not just check for as long as it's an offline payment. Please be informed that you can only use 1 payment tool per form.
Here's how it works,
When you select Check on the payment option field and submit the form, it will be submitted right away.
When you select Paypal on the payment option field and submit the form, it would redirect to Paypal's checkout page where you need to complete the payment.
Another alternative option is to redirect users to a different form URL base on the selected payment method. Here's a guide on how to redirect to a different URL base on the users answer. http://www.jotform.com/help/317-Change-Thank-You-URL-upon-a-condition-is-met
For questions, please let us know below!