If you want to redirect your users to another web page based on their answers on your form, you can do it with the Change “Thank You” Page conditional logic.
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Choose Conditions on the left.
- Add a new condition and select the Change “Thank You” Page option.
- Set up the condition and action in the next window. Here’s an example:
To break that down:
- The condition or IF statement is set to check if the “View Terms & Conditions?” question is equal to “Yes.”
- The action or DO statement is set to redirect the form to the given URL after submission if the condition is met.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Demo form: https://www.jotform.com/213284989070969
See also: How to Change Thank You Message Using Conditional Logic
I've done this and it works swimmingly from the jotform site. I used the condition option as one artist does not actively take bookings, so when they select her name, the rest of the form hides and the only option is to submit, which then redirects to her mailing list. However, now that I've successfully embedded this form on our shop website, the redirect to the mailing does not work, it simply pulls up a blank page.
Can we complete the above and carry across data from form 1 to form 2?
I have followed these steps in my form and I want to redirect to another form. But after clicking the submit button it gets stuck at "Please wait while we are processing your request..."
I have waited for about 30mins just in case something happens, but nothing. Please help!
I am trying to direct the users to complete another form based on the answer of a question in an initial form.
I did set the redirection condition in thank you peg to the URL, however, still the form will show the Thank You page rather than redirecting to the other form to complete
I would be grateful if you could advise