If you need to redirect your form fillers to another web page based on their answers on your form, you can do it with the Change “Thank You” Page conditional logic.
To conditionally change the Thank You page URL
- In the Form Builder, select Settings at the top.
- Go to Conditions on the left.
- Add a new Change “Thank You” Page condition.
- Set up your conditional logic on the next page.
- Once you’re done, select Save at the bottom.
Here’s an example:
- If: View Terms & Conditions?
- State: Is Equal to
- Value: Yes
- Do: Redirect to URL after submission
- URL: https://www.jotform.com/terms/
To break that down, the form will redirect to “https://www.jotform.com/terms/” after submission if a form filler answers “Yes” to the “View Terms & Conditions?” question. View another example here.