If you want to redirect your users to another web page based on their answers on your form, you can do it with the Change “Thank You” Page conditional logic.
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Choose Conditions on the left.
- Add a new condition and select the Change “Thank You” Page option.
- Set up the condition and action in the next window. Here’s an example:
To break that down:
- The condition or IF statement is set to check if the “View Terms & Conditions?” question is equal to “Yes.”
- The action or DO statement is set to redirect the form to the given URL after submission if the condition is met.
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Demo form: https://www.jotform.com/213284989070969