Browse Article by TopicsConfirm Email Address Confirm Email
Related Forum Questions
- Cannot confirm email
- Form Builder V4.0: PDF import app | can't open converted pdf using V4
- Verification email error
- Why I'm unable to confirm email address?
- The link to confirm my email address is invalid
- Email Field: Ability to disable the copy and paste functionality in the email confirmation field.
- Confirm email address
- What happens if I reach form views limit?
- Disable copy and paste in the 'Confirm Email' field
- If I set up email confirmation, is a captcha really necessary?
Adding an Email Confirmation FieldLast Update: April 18, 2017
If users mistype their email addresses, it can be very hard to get in touch with them. With the email address confirmation feature, such problems can be easily prevented.
In JotForm Version 4:
Step 1: Adding an email field.
In your Form Builder, make sure you have added the "Email" field.
Step 2: Enabling the "Confirmation Text Box".
Select the email field and click the gear icon. That should open your "Email Properties". From there, click the "Options" tab and enable the "Confirmation Text Box". That will display a 2nd text box for email confirmation.
In JotForm Version 3:
1. Edit your form.
2. Assuming that you already have the email address field, click on it and click the Properties button:
3. The email properties will open up, go to the Options tab.
4. Turn on the Confirmation Text Box. You can also customize the placeholder text.
You can change the confirmation message with the "Edit Form Warnings" wizard. Please refer to this guide: How to Change/Translate Form Warnings
Did you have any problems following these instructions? Tell us in the comments section below.