Browse Article by TopicsConfirm Email Address Confirm Email
Related Forum Questions
- The link to confirm my email address is invalid
- Email Field: Ability to disable the copy and paste functionality in the email confirmation field.
- Confirm email address
- What happens if I reach form views limit?
- Disable copy and paste in the 'Confirm Email' field
- If I set up email confirmation, is a captcha really necessary?
- Problems with Confirm Email to Gmail
- How do I receive confirmation email when someone submitted on my form?
- Placeholder text inside field is not displaying.
- The email confirmation field has disappeared after enabling the Continue Form Later
Adding an Email Confirmation FieldLast Update: November 27, 2016
If users mistype their email addresses, it can be very hard to get in touch with them. With the email address confirmation feature, such problems can be easily prevented.
1. Edit your form.
2. Assuming that you already have the email address field, click on it and click the Properties button:
3. The email properties will open up, go to the Options tab.
4. Turn on the Confirmation Text Box. You can also customize the placeholder text.
You can change the confirmation message with the "Edit Form Warnings" wizard. Please refer to this guide: How to Change/Translate Form Warnings
Did you have any problems following these instructions? Tell us in the comments section below.