Browse Article by Topicssave form autofill autosave continue later
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill Feature
Related Forum Questions
- Auto fill the user's name and address in the form through Muse website
- Can I add a save button so that users can save and continue later?
- Why does Auto Fill not work anymore?
- Can't save FORMs
- When filling out my form, how can I make the previous information remain in the form?
- Save and Continue: Add link or button for users to click and opt to save their data and continue later
- Unable to save form.
- Losing condtions (Not much of a question but more of a bug report).
- Can't find my form
- Session continue later option not working on form
How to Enable Auto Fill FeatureLast Update: May 19, 2016
Enabling Autofill feature will automatically save the form's field values locally (browser local storage) until the form is submitted. This way, your users don't lose any single data if they accidentally close or reload their browser while filling the form. Please take note that they need to use the same browser in order for the saved field values to autofill in the form.
Here's how to enable Autofill:
1. While in the form builder, click "Preferences" to open Form Preferences window
2. In the Preferences window, click "ADVANCED" tab
3. Then set Continue Forms Later to Enabled.
Please check this video to see how it works!
We also have another form saving method which saves the form data to the JotForm server and can be accessed using different browsers, this is called session parameter method.
Got questions? Write comments below!