Would you like to add additional text contents or HTML codes to your form but outside the Form Builder? Would you like to host the form files on your own server? If yes, then that is possible with embedding your form using the Source Code method. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Embed on the left.
- Select the Source Code option.
- Click the Copy Code button to copy the form’s code.
If you’d like to host the form files on your server, you can download a compressed and refined version of the form with its separate CSS and JS files by clicking the Download Source Code button.
- Every time you make changes to your form in the Form Builder, you must update the source code on your site. This is because the form’s code on your page doesn’t automatically update.
- The Source Code embed method is not available in Card Form layout.