Browse Article by Topicssubmissions view local time submissions time submissions date timezone format
- How to Integrate Solve360
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- How to Have Text Only Message Format in Email
Related Forum Questions
- How to disconnect Dwolla from a cloned form?
- How to solve problem with number field
- Need help renewing our subscription
- Phishing Survey
- Account Protection of Information
- Report that can be updated
- Needing to get username and password information
- Could one of the questions on your form be submitted anonymously?
- how do I update my credit card information
- How to update my credit card information?
How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and TimezoneLast Update: December 11, 2016
In your submissions page, you can see the "Submission Date" column. Are you having a hard time trying to see the date and time according to your time zone?
You can change the format and set it to your own timezone preference by following the steps below:
1. First, log in to your www.jotform.com account.
2. Click Account->Settings page. You can see there the "Timezone" and "Time Format" settings, you'll be able to edit them there.
3. Save the changes and check your submissions page again to see how their date and time are now formatted.
Let us know if this helps by commenting below.