Browse Article by Topicssubmissions view local time submissions time submissions date timezone format
- How to Integrate Solve360
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- How to Have Text Only Message Format in Email
Related Forum Questions
- Support Forum: Browser information of the users
- Can I move a registration applicant to another form without having to re-enter all the information?
- I get the wrong information after filling out my form
- HIDE or SHOW conditions based on field value
- I'm trying to have people answer one question at a time and it looks like I'm messing up the conditioning function.
- How can I adjust the size of specific columns to allow information to be entered entirely.
- Our theme is not applying to the form
- How to have a French phone format?
- Date field is not displayed correctly in mobile devices.
- Text being cut off pdf submission extract
How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and TimezoneLast Update: December 11, 2016
In your submissions page, you can see the "Submission Date" column. Are you having a hard time trying to see the date and time according to your time zone?
You can change the format and set it to your own timezone preference by following the steps below:
1. First, log in to your www.jotform.com account.
2. Click Account->Settings page. You can see there the "Timezone" and "Time Format" settings, you'll be able to edit them there.
3. Save the changes and check your submissions page again to see how their date and time are now formatted.
Let us know if this helps by commenting below.