Browse Article by Topicssubmissions view local time submissions time submissions date timezone format
- How to Integrate Solve360
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- How to Have Text Only Message Format in Email
Related Forum Questions
- Does JotForm link with Constant Contact?
- Error message: Form not found.
- Conditional Logic: Value box for Date is populated with Full Date information
- I cannot edit one of my forms. I make changes but it reverts back to the old format.
- Plain text email format
- When exporting my data into Excel, it presents the fields horizontally.
- How to fix image/widget overflow on my form?
- How to set form to save information once entered so that applicant can come back later and finish?
- Two pieces of information go missing once printed out
- How can I make a 4-column form?
How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and TimezoneLast Update: December 11, 2016
In your submissions page, you can see the "Submission Date" column. Are you having a hard time trying to see the date and time according to your time zone?
You can change the format and set it to your own timezone preference by following the steps below:
1. First, log in to your www.jotform.com account.
2. Click Account->Settings page. You can see there the "Timezone" and "Time Format" settings, you'll be able to edit them there.
3. Save the changes and check your submissions page again to see how their date and time are now formatted.
Let us know if this helps by commenting below.