Browse Article by Topicssubmissions view local time submissions time submissions date timezone format
- How to Change the Allowed File Types in the Upload Field
- How to Integrate Solve360
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- How to Have Text Only Message Format in Email
- Understanding Form Analytics and Ways on How to Get Your User's Info
Related Forum Questions
- Stop changing and updating our existing forms!
- My form's title comes with the information about the form I cloned it from
- How many files could I upload?
- How do I "format" fields in a calculated text box field?
- How to change form formatting only for mobile devices?
- Customize the form reports
- Not receiving emails in correct format ?
- I would like more infos about your API or how we could access the data filled in our Forms
- Suite pb visu form submitted
- PDF submission format
How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and TimezoneLast Update: December 11, 2016
In your submissions page, you can see the "Submission Date" column. Are you having a hard time trying to see the date and time according to your time zone?
You can change the format and set it to your own timezone preference by following the steps below:
1. First, log in to your www.jotform.com account.
2. Click Account->Settings page. You can see there the "Timezone" and "Time Format" settings, you'll be able to edit them there.
3. Save the changes and check your submissions page again to see how their date and time are now formatted.
Let us know if this helps by commenting below.