Browse Article by Topicsdownload file uploads download files
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to get the Full Source Code of your Form
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Error message when trying to download file from created link
- Cannot downloads full forms
- How to download form data without webhook
- Email Alerts: Ability to send users a CSV/Excel file copy of their submission
- I am getting an error when trying to download the PDF of the submissions
- How to add an external link to my form
- I am no longer able to download files that been uploaded in the form through email
- Conditional calculated field not showing in PDF
- Unable to download submission PDF - HTTP hostname and TLS SNI hostname mismatch
- How to insert docs in the forms for download?
How to Download the Submission FilesLast Update: April 27, 2016
JotForm allows you to create a file upload form. Now how do we download all or partially these files?
To download all uploaded files:
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page, select the form and click "Submissions".
2. When you scroll down below, you'll see the "Download All Uploads" button just above the grid list.
3. You will then be prompted to download a compressed zip file. All the file uploads will be stored in it.
To partially download your file uploads based on submission dates:
1. In your submissions page, click gear or settings icon. Select "Time Frame" and choose the date range you want. Or you can set a custom time frame.
2. If you choose a custom time frame, you'll see a pop-up window asking you for the start and end date of the submissions you received.
3. After adjusting the "Time Frame" settings, you'll see the grid list showing specific submissions based on the date range you have setup. You will also see now the button stating "Download Uploads in Time Range".
Please note that the system has a download limit of 250 files or 250 MB in total size. This is where you will need to make partial downloads or per batch.
You now have a copy of your file uploads in a compressed zip file on your local storage.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment below.