Browse Article by Topicsdownload file uploads download files
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to get the Full Source Code of your Form
- DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension: Download Form Files
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to export all of your data at once
- How to Integrate JotForm with Egnyte
Related Forum Questions
- Data from downloaded PDF not showing in submissions
- how to get downloaded files
- Not getting the email for downloading info that has been uploaded
- Requested "Download all Uploads" - no email arrived.
- Set up a downloadable file in form?
- 404 Not Found error when downloading submission attachments
- Error in form submission
- Submission: PDF Download failing
- Good afternoon. I have two questions: How changing the name and the location of the file when you download submissions by excel. Thanks
- Downloading submissions
How to Download the Submission FilesLast Update: April 27, 2016
JotForm allows you to create a file upload form. Now how do we download all or partially these files?
To download all uploaded files:
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page, select the form and click "Submissions".
2. When you scroll down below, you'll see the "Download All Uploads" button just above the grid list.
3. You will then be prompted to download a compressed zip file. All the file uploads will be stored in it.
To partially download your file uploads based on submission dates:
1. In your submissions page, click gear or settings icon. Select "Time Frame" and choose the date range you want. Or you can set a custom time frame.
2. If you choose a custom time frame, you'll see a pop-up window asking you for the start and end date of the submissions you received.
3. After adjusting the "Time Frame" settings, you'll see the grid list showing specific submissions based on the date range you have setup. You will also see now the button stating "Download Uploads in Time Range".
Please note that the system has a download limit of 250 files or 250 MB in total size. This is where you will need to make partial downloads or per batch.
You now have a copy of your file uploads in a compressed zip file on your local storage.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment below.