THE EASIEST WAY TO COLLECT FILE UPLOADS
Upload Files Online
Whether you’re accepting job applications, scholarship applications, or contest submissions, reduce email clutter by collecting submissions through a custom file upload form. Store photos, videos, documents, and more in your secure JotForm account for free — and upload files to Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box automatically! The best part?
No coding skills required.
More Storage for a Better Price
Our advanced forms let users upload files with a maximum size of 1GB per submission. JotForm gives you 100 MB of storage space and 500 total submissions for free — but if your business needs more space, we offer a range of affordable plans to suit your needs.
Declutter Your Email Inbox
Eliminate back-and-forth emails by collecting important client information and file uploads at the same time. Online submissions are safely stored in your free JotForm account and are free to share with colleagues or access on any device.
Secure File Storage
Whether you’re storing contest submissions or confidential documents, rest assured that all JotForm submissions are protected with 256 bit SSL, GDPR compliance, and the option to encrypt your online forms. Accept secure card payments with PCI compliance, or upgrade for HIPAA-compliant healthcare forms!Learn More
How to create an Upload Form
- Create a new form, or start with a readymade form template.
- Drag and drop a “File Upload” field onto your HTML form.
- Label your file upload field.
- Set limits for file sizes, file types, or the number of files accepted.
- Publish the form on your website or share it with a link.
- Start collecting file uploads through your online forms!