When a form filler submits your form, their entry is assigned to a unique number called submission ID. Knowing an entry’s submission ID is useful for tracking the submission and for some actions like as configuring third-party apps or using Jotform API.
To view your forms’ submission IDs
- Go to My Forms and choose a form.
- Select Submissions at the top to open Jotform Tables.
- In Jotform Tables, select Columns in the upper-right corner.
- In the Show/Hide Columns dialog, select Submission ID.
- Close the Show/Hide Columns dialog, then look for the Submission ID column in your table.