Browse Article by Topicspdf pdf editor pdf designer customize pdf edit pdf
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- i HAVE MANY BUGGS IN MY CUSTOM PDF FORM
- Is it possible to export a form into a printable pdf?
- How to maintain checkbox style when saving a form as PDF?
- Image file has wrong size in submission PDFs
- Reports and Formatting
- How to show empty fields on submission PDF files
- Is there a way to get headers to show up when you PDF a submission??
- Automatic filenaming of submission PDF attachment.
- PDF Submission Form Categories incorrect
- How to have a PDF on the application for downloading, filling and reuploading?
How to Customize PDF Submissions ReportLast Update: August 4, 2016
PDF Submissions Report is typically a PDF file containing the form submissions data. This is also often called PDF Reports. These are generated after user submissions.
If you want to customize your PDF Reports, the following steps will guide you through the process.
1. While on your My Forms page, select a Form and click the Submissions button
2. On your form submissions page, click the PDF icon from the top menu then Customize PDF.
3. On the PDF Designer, you can start customizing your PDF Submissions.
You can add text and image.
You can change the font style and the background color on the Settings button.
You can also change the text alignment, resize and position them anywhere you want.
Make sure to Save the PDF after all the changes.
If you want to edit existing PDF Design in your form, follow these steps:
1. Go back to your My Forms page
2. Select the form you want to edit its PDF report
3. Click on the Reports button found on the top menu then edit the PDF Design.
If you have questions, you can leave a comments below.