Browse Article by Topicspdf pdf editor pdf designer customize pdf edit pdf
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- How to prepopulate the value of PDF Embedder widget
- Do page breaks transfer to pdf downloads yet?
- Checkbox alignment is not consistent in the PDF version
- The pdf file is different
- Is there a way to send an email notification with the form submission as a PDF?
- It is not generating a proper pdf copy of the form
- File Attachments
- Importing a PDF form is failing
- Form Submission PDF Download has Trojan Virus
- Can I print my form with it showing all the drop down values?
How to Customize PDF Submissions ReportLast Update: August 4, 2016
PDF Submissions Report is typically a PDF file containing the form submissions data. This is also often called PDF Reports. These are generated after user submissions.
If you want to customize your PDF Reports, the following steps will guide you through the process.
1. While on your My Forms page, select a Form and click the Submissions button
2. On your form submissions page, click the PDF icon from the top menu then Customize PDF.
3. On the PDF Designer, you can start customizing your PDF Submissions.
You can add text and image.
You can change the font style and the background color on the Settings button.
You can also change the text alignment, resize and position them anywhere you want.
Make sure to Save the PDF after all the changes.
If you want to edit existing PDF Design in your form, follow these steps:
1. Go back to your My Forms page
2. Select the form you want to edit its PDF report
3. Click on the Reports button found on the top menu then edit the PDF Design.
If you have questions, you can leave a comments below.