Browse Article by Topicspdf pdf editor pdf designer customize pdf edit pdf
- How to display a PDF document on your form
- How to create a PDF form
- How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
- Fillable PDF - Everything you need to know about JotForm Fillable PDF Creator
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- Uploaded pdf isn't fillable
- Increase font size in pdf submission form
- How can I keep a Widget in a pdf form ?
- Why does my PDF not match the online preview?
- How to send all submission PDF in one folder in google drive?
- With the Jotform converted to pdf do people have to submit the form manually
- Is there any way to control the naming conventions of the pdf files created?
- Fillabe PDF: Chinese Characters has turned into boxes/question marks
- How can I apply the new design to the pdf submission that is to be downloaded on the thank you page?
- JotForm Thank you page is not completely displaying in the web page
How to Customize PDF Submissions ReportLast Update: August 4, 2016
PDF Submissions Report is typically a PDF file containing the form submissions data. This is also often called PDF Reports. These are generated after user submissions.
If you want to customize your PDF Reports, the following steps will guide you through the process.
1. While on your My Forms page, select a Form and click the Submissions button
2. On your form submissions page, click the PDF icon from the top menu then Customize PDF.
3. On the PDF Designer, you can start customizing your PDF Submissions.
You can add text and image.
You can change the font style and the background color on the Settings button.
You can also change the text alignment, resize and position them anywhere you want.
Make sure to Save the PDF after all the changes.
If you want to edit existing PDF Design in your form, follow these steps:
1. Go back to your My Forms page
2. Select the form you want to edit its PDF report
3. Click on the Reports button found on the top menu then edit the PDF Design.
If you have questions, you can leave a comments below.