The Reports feature lets you generate an Excel Report of the submissions and share it with others.
- Go to My Forms and select the form you want to generate a report from.
- Click the Reports button.
- Then click Add New Report.
- Select Excel Report on the Create a new report page.
- Next will be the Excel Report setup page, which is divided into 3 sections:
- Report Name – type the name of the report that will be shown under the Reports menu on the My Forms page.
- Fields – include or exclude fields and other information such as Submission ID, Submission Date, or IP address.
- Report Configurations – enable or disable additional report settings to your preference:
- Password Protection – an optional but added layer of security.
- Click the Create button at the bottom to finish the setup.
After clicking the Create button, you will be prompted that the “Excel Report is ready”.
You’ll also see the link to the Excel Report that you created and also a button to download the report. Click the close (X) icon at the top-right corner to close the pop-up.
You may share the generated link to your report with others.
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.