The Reports feature in Jotform allows you to generate Excel reports of your forms’ submissions and share them with others.
To create an Excel report
- Go to My Forms and choose a form.
- Open Reports at the top, then select Add New Report.
- On the next page, select Excel Report.
- Next, choose your desired options for your report.
Here are the available options:
- Report Name — Your desired report name.
- Fields — The form fields to include in your report.
- Password Protection — An optional but added layer of security.
- Once you’re done, select Create at the bottom.
- In the confirmation dialog, copy your report’s link or download your report as Excel.