When asked for a report of the submissions, there is no need to go through the tedious process like before. With Jotform, you can now generate reports in no time. One of the most common formats used in reports is a CSV. Below, you will find the steps on how to create a CSV report:
- Go to the My Forms page and select the form you want to generate a report from.
- Click the Reports button.
- Then click Add New Report.
- Select CSV Report on the Create a new report modal pop-up.
- Next will be the CSV Report setup page, which is divided into 3 sections:
- Report Name – type the name of the report that will be shown under the Reports menu on the My Forms page.
- Fields – include or exclude fields and other information such as Submission ID, Submission Date, or IP address.
- Report Configurations – enable or disable additional report settings to your preference:
- Password protection – an optional but added layer of security.
- Click the Create button at the bottom to finish the setup.
- After clicking the Create button, you will be prompted that the CSV Report is ready. On the same pop-up, you will see the link to the CSV Report that you created. There is also a button to copy that link, and a button to download the report.
- Click the close (X) icon at the top-right corner to close the pop-up.
Example result: https://www.jotform.com/csv/202076393715052
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.