Would you like to share a nice table-based submission report? Check out the HTML Table Listing.
The report can be shared using its direct link or by embedding it on your website. The latter may be useful if you want to share the submitted data between your users.
Let’s start creating your first HTML Table Listing Report.
- Go to the My Forms page.
- Select the form you want to generate a report from.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Then click Add New Report.
5. Select HTML Table Listing on the Create a new report modal pop-up.
6. Next will be the HTML Table Listing Report setup page, which is divided into 3 sections.
7. Next will be the HTML Table Listing Report setup page, which is divided into 3 sections.
- Report Name – type the name of the report that will be shown under the Reports menu on the My Forms page.
- Fields – include or exclude fields and other information such as Submission ID, Submission Date, or IP address.
- Report Configurations – enable or disable additional report settings to your preference.
- Password protection – an optional but added layer of security.
- Display photo instead of a link – enable this if you want to show the images uploaded on your form instead of just showing them as a link.
- Display images in a modal window – when someone clicks on an image in the table, it will be presented as a modal popup (or a lightbox as shown below).
- Show edit URLs – with this enabled, a new column will be added to the table that will show a link to edit the respective submission.
Click the Create button at the bottom to finish the setup.
7. After clicking the Create button, you will be prompted that the HTML Table Listing Report is ready. On the same pop-up, you will see the link to the HTML Table Listing Report that you created and a button to copy that link. (a) There is also the iframe embed code that you can copy to embed the report to your website. (b) The Open Report button will open the report on a new browser tab. (c)
Click the close (X) icon at the top-right corner to close the pop-up.
Example result: https://www.jotform.com/table/72652680560054
Comments and suggestions are welcome below. If you have a question, post it in our Support Forum so we can assist you.