Google Drive is a great way to share your files among different computers and mobile devices. Integrating your form with your Google Drive takes less than a minute. Once you complete the integration, a copy of the data and uploaded files will instantly go to your Google Drive when someone submits an entry to your form.
Enabling the Google Drive Integration on Your Form
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Integrations on the left.
- Search for “Google Drive”.
- Select Google Drive.
- Click the Authenticate button.
- Sign in to your Google account and complete the authentication process.
- In the next step, you can customize your folder names. Click Form Fields to select the fields as your custom folder name or input your own custom folder name.
- Finally, click the Complete Integration button to complete the setup.
That’s it, your integration is all set. You will see the link to the Google Drive folder to where the submissions and files will be uploaded.
You can now start getting files in your Google Drive. Each entry will have its own folder with the submission data in PDF as well as the files uploaded by the form filler.
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!