Google Drive is a great way to share your files among different computers and mobile devices. Integrating your form with Google Drive takes less than a minute. Once you complete the integration, a copy of the data and uploaded files will instantly go to your Google Drive when a form filler submits your form.
To integrate your form with Google Drive
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Google Drive.
Note: You can perform the same steps above to edit or delete your existing Google Drive integration.
- For the initial setup, select Authenticate and connect your Google Drive account. Ensure to grant the file access permission in the authentication dialog.
For previously authenticated accounts, choose your account from the dropdown and then select Add Action.
- Next, enter your desired folder name.
- Turn on Create a subfolder for each submission if needed — enter your desired subfolder name or select Form Fields to dynamically create folders.
- Choose your PDF template to use.
To rename your PDF, see How to Assign a Custom File Name to Your PDF Report.
- If your form accepts file uploads, you can choose to send the uploaded files to your Google Drive.
- Once you’re done, select Save at the bottom.
Your form is now connected to Google Drive. Follow the link to open your folder or use the icons in the upper-right corner to view options.