Using Jotform’s integration with Dropbox, you will directly receive uploads to your Dropbox in no time. Let’s look on how to allow a single form to upload files to your Dropbox space in a few steps.
First of all, you should add a File Upload field on your form to integrate it with Dropbox.
- Click on the Settings tab at the top menu.
- Select the Integrations tab from the left menu. After that, find and click on the Dropbox integration.
- Click on the Authenticate button.
- Login to your Dropbox Account and click on the Allow button.
- In the same window, you will have to create a Dropbox folder. You have an option to use the default one or use a custom folder name in the following:
- Dropbox root folder name
- Submission folder name
The folder setup is self-explanatory, we made it simple and easy. For default folder names, you will get this:
For choosing field-based folder names, you will have to click the Form Fields button to select the field.
You can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need put your custom folder name and tick the checkbox Add response date before your subfolder name.
- Now, simply click on the Complete Integration to save:
- The integration is now ready. Simply click on the Finish button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, refer to the next guide: How to setup folders using UniqueID in Dropbox
That’s it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head over to our Support Forum.