First of all, you should have a FILE UPLOAD field on your form to integrate it with Dropbox. This way, you will directly receive uploads to your Dropbox in no time. Let’s look on how to allow a single form to upload to your Dropbox in a few steps.
1. Click SETTINGS at the top menu.
2. Select INTEGRATIONS, then DROPBOX.
3. Click the AUTHENTICATE button.
4. Login to your Dropbox Account and click the ALLOW button.
5. You will see that your Dropbox account is now AUTHENTICATED.
6. In the same window, you will have to create the Dropbox folder. You have the option to use the defaults or use a custom folder name in the following:
– Dropbox root folder name
– Submission folder name
The folder setup is self-explanatory, we made it simple and easy. For default folder names, you will get this:
For field-based folder names, you will have to click the PENCIL icon to select the field, then click the APPLY button to save the selection.
Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
7. Now, simply click the “Complete Integration” to save:
8. The integration is now ready. Simply click the FINISH button to complete it:
If you want to setup the folders using the Unique ID widget, refer to the next guide: How to setup folders using UniqueID in Dropbox
That’s it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head over to our Support Forum.