Browse Article by TopicsPayment Tools Payment Form Multiple Payment Payment Method Paypal Purchase Order Multiple payment single form
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Add a Sub-Category to an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Replacing Paypal with Authorize.net
- Order form with 200 items
- I can't use my PayPal balance to pay
- Paypal email issue
- Subscription Payment method
- How do I add an "Inv Ref" or "Customer Ref" field in the credit card payment form
- Is JotForm up to date with PayPal changes in security (TLS/Certificate)?
- Payment Methods
- Please refund my yearly subscription as I upgraded also to a monthly one
- How to change my payment method?
How to Update the Multiple Payment FormLast Update: March 18, 2016
You have a Multiple Payment Form, but you want to setup your own payment method? This guide will show you how to update the Multiple Payment Form. Let us get started.
1. Access my forms and look for the base form that houses your payment forms. Click "Edit" button to modify the form.
2. In the form builder, simply click on the Payment method field if you want to change your payment methods or add another one:
Click "Options" if you want to change or add another.
3. Editing the payment forms. Simply click on the iFrame Embed widget and click on the wand icon to run the wizard:
Change the URL of the form, the width and the height, click "Finish" button to complete the wizard:
4. Adding Payment Method. Simply click on the Widgets area and search for the iFrame embed widget:
Drag and drop it to the builder and configure the settings based on the screenshot above (editing the payment forms).
Don't forget to save the whole changes and that's it! If you have difficulties doing this to your form, please let us know in the comment box below or post it to our support forum.