Browse Article by Topicscalculation calculate math math function
- How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- How to Insert Text or Mathematical Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- How to Assign Calculation Value
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
- How to Have Unique Question Using Multiple Fields
Related Forum Questions
- Calculations populate based on user clicking a check box
- Form Calculation not working with parentheses
- Is there ANY other widget that does what Driving Distance does?
- Request to convert numeric value to words
- Do multiple calculations with one calculation widget and insert results into different summary fields? - RESOLVED
- Conditional Logic - Payment Types
- Can I use data entered into the beginning of the form later in the form?
- Using calculations and conditions for the total price
- Please tell me what is happening with my jotform
- I need help with my conditions
Form Calculation - Math Function ReferenceLast Update: January 29, 2015
Calculation Wizard "More Math functions" allows you to perform mathematical tasks. The following advanced mathematical functions are available on the Form Calculation Widget. You can use this as your reference to build perfect calculation forms.