This guide shows how to perform calculations using Input Table and Form Calculation. Input Table can be found under the Basic tab in Form Elements.
To set up the table
- In the Form Builder, select your Input Table’s gear icon to open properties.
- In the properties pane on the right, go to Options at the top.
- Enter your calculation values according to your table’s dimensions.
Separate the values using commas for columns and break lines for rows.
The Calculation Values option works only on radio buttons and checkboxes. See Input Types for more information.
For the calculations
- In the Form Elements pane on the left, go to Widgets at the top.
- Search and select Form Calculation.
- Select the widget’s gear icon to open settings.
- In the settings pane on the right, select Add Field, then choose your Input Table.
- Choose the sub-fields to use in your calculations.
This will add the sub-fields in the calculation screen without operators. Sub-fields are either the rows or cells in your table, depending on the input type.
- Complete your formula, then select Save at the bottom once you’re done.