Calculation values are generally used for calculations. It represents the numerical value of an input field. This feature is only available in the following fields:
- Multiple Choice Field (checkbox)
- Single Choice Field (radio button)
- Dropdown Field
To assign calculation values on these fields, follow these steps:
- Select the field on your form to highlight it then click the gear icon.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Toggle the Use Calculation Values option to “On”.
- Below that option will be a 2-column table showing all the options on the left and a corresponding blank column on the right. This is where you will type in the respective calculation values for each option.
You can either manually enter each calculation value per row or paste values copied on your clipboard in the calculation values as a whole like so:
Instead of typing in 10, 20, 30, and 40 per row, you can paste…
in one go. And that’s it – The changes are automatically saved.
Note: For the Dropdown field, the first option must always be zero. This represents the first empty value of the drop-down.