Important notice: As of June 2020, the integration with WePay is no longer available. However, you can still collect payments with our 30+ other payment processors.
Chase Wepay is a trusted partner for us that works with users to make payments easy and profitable for you. More than a thousand top platforms already use Chase Wepay to make payments seamless, simple, and safe. Integrated payments let you capture more revenue, close the loop on customer experience, and increase retention. Chase Wepay handles all the tough details and takes on all the risks. You don’t need to worry about fraud, regulatory compliance, or keeping up with new payments tech.
What can you do with Jotform’s Chase Wepay Integration?
- Sell online products
- Sell merchandise
- Collect donations online
- Let users make a custom payment
How to integrate your forms with Chase Wepay?
Log into your Jotform account and open Form Builder. After that, follow the instruction below about how to integrate your forms with Chase Wepay.
- Click “Build”.
- Click “Add Form Element”.
- Click “Payments” tab.
- Select “Chase Wepay” in the Payments list. You can drag&drop it into the form, too.
- Integration wizard will be opened automatically or you can open it by clicking the wizard icon.
On the integration wizard, select your Mode and click on the ‘Connect with Chase Wepay’ button. Connect to the Chase Wepay with your Chase Wepay credentials.
If you want to test your Payment Form first, please select Mode as “Use Staging Environment”. After that connect to Chase Wepay with your credentials.
You can use below credit card numbers to test Chase Wepay.
Test Credit Cards
4003830171874018: VISA Test CC number. Use any CVV2 number.
5496198584584769: Mastercard Test CC number. Use any CVV2 number.
2223000048400011: Mastercard Test CC number. Use any CVV2 number.
2223520043560014: Mastercard Test CC number. Use any CVV2 number.
378282246310005: Amex Test CC number. Use any CVV2 number.
371449635398431: Amex Test CC number. Use any CVV2 number.
If you need more details about Chase Wepay test credit card numbers, please have a look at the page: Chase Wepay Testing
- After you connect to the Chase Wepay, select your Payment Type according to your needs.
- You can click on Additional Gateway Settings to customize the gateway integration. Click Continue.
- In the next step, you will see the Payment Settings. You can create Products, Coupons, Shippingand Tax amount/rate according to your needs.
If you need more details, please have a look at our blog post: New Integration: Create Payment Forms with Chase Wepay and Jotform
Do you have any questions or suggestions about Jotform’s Chase Wepay integration? Please post them in the comments below.