Related Forum Questions
- How to display a Security Certificate Seal on forms.
- When I try to post a payment to test it I get a message, "Security error, security header is not valid"
- Google Spreadsheet: select which fields to include or exclude
- JotForm Security
- PayPal - "Security error - Security Header is Not Valid"
- email follow up
- How to avoid Security Checks on Facebook when links to forms is clicked.
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.
4. Safe Harbor. JotForm complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. JotForm has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view JotForm’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/. Here's our official certification notice.