Browse Article by TopicsJotForm
- What's New in JotForm 3.0?
- Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce page
- Add a form in a Jimdo page
- Wordpress Plugin
- How to add Shipping to your Paypal standard account
- Adding Form to Cargo Site
- How to Add Forms to Breezi Website
- How to Add Forms to Joomla 2.5
- How to Add Forms to IMCreator
- How to Setup Webhook with JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How do stop a form from auto populating the number field with the previous forms inputs?
- Some files are not uploaded to dropbox/Google drive
- One of my forms is not submitting
- Your support system is not working very well
- Form field answers are disappearing in "Edit" mode
- Linking form to existing html form
- Is there a way to populate a radio button with the selection from a prior radio button?
- plimus sales - billing service?
- What password is needed for Delate All Submissions?
- How do I pinpoint and stop questions from the original spa template from showing up in emailed responses?
About UsLast Update: January 9, 2013
A Short History
Interlogy LLC is small company started in 2005 in New York City. We are a bootstrapped company. We have never received outside funding. We like keeping things small, independent and fun. Our team is mostly geography distributed.
In the early days, we developed website membership products and provided consulting services. Our products were successful to sustain us but they did not catch fire like JotForm did. Today our main focus is making JotForm an incredible product.
Currently, JotForm development team consists of 10 developers and designers. Our geographically dispersed 15-person support team helps our users any time of the day.
JotForm has over 900,000 users. On a good day a thousand new users create accounts on JotForm. It makes us warm to know that people from 177 countries use JotForm. So, JotForm is also available in many languages.
We continuously improve our product and listen to our users. And, in response, our users love our product. We are very excited about the future.