If you’re like many of our users, you have been using Jotform to market your business and sell your products or services. Keap (formerly known as Infusionsoft) provides a great campaign builder that will allow you to launch multi-step campaigns in order to drum up interest and get more potential customers.
Say, user Maria entered her email up on your form so she can get some valuable information related to your service. She will be added to the campaign so you can follow up on her with marketing emails. The end goal for this campaign might be getting her to order a year of subscription or at least sign up to a free trial.
How to trigger a campaign goal with Jotform
- While logged in to Keap, click the account that is integrated to Jotform (typically named Jotform)
- Go to Campaign Builder and click on your campaign’s name (or create if you don’t have one yet)
- Add a new goal that is to be achieved when an “API call is made”
- Give the goal a Call Name; remember this call name
- Provide the call name to the Keap integration wizard on Jotform
That’s it! Each time your form is submitted, the campaign goal will be triggered for the corresponding user in your campaign.