PayPal Pro enables you to accept both debit and credit cards directly from the form as well as payments from your PayPal account. These payments can be immediate or authorized for later capture; they can also be recurring payments depending on your configuration.
PayPal Pro is only available in the US, Canada, and the United Kingdom and also requires a Business Type PayPal account.
Here are the steps to integrate PayPal Pro with your form.
- In the Form Builder, click Add Form Element button found on the left side of the page.
- Go to Payments tab.
- Search for “PayPal Pro”.
- Add it to your form.
- Enter your PayPal Pro API credentials. Click here to get one, then enter them in the PayPal Pro Integration settings.
- Choose whether you want to sell products, sell subscriptions, collect custom amount or collect donations.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom and hit the Continue button to save the changes.
Assuming that you want to sell products, simply click Create New Product button on the next panel.
Then enter the product details. You can also add product options like quantity, size, color, etc.
Create as many products as you want, then save the changes.
Enable 3D Security
- Set the Enable 3D Secure 2.0 option to Yes.
- Provide your Cardinal Commerce API credentials.
To obtain your API credentials for both testing and production, all you need to do is submit a request through their contact portal. Someone from their support team will reach out to you promptly.
- Click the Continue button to save the changes.
If you are looking for PayPal Payments Standard, check this guide.
To understand the differences between PayPal Standard and PayPal Pro, check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/183-difference-between-paypal-personal-and-paypal-business.