PayPal Pro enables you to accept both debit and credit cards directly from the form as well as payments from your PayPal account. These payments can be immediate or authorized for later capture; they can also be recurring payments depending on your configuration.
PayPal Pro requires a Business Type PayPal account.
PayPal Pro is only available in the US, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Here are the steps to integrate PayPal Pro with your form:
1. In the form builder, click Add Form Element button found on the left side of the page.
2. Go to Payments tab then add PayPal Pro to your form.
3. Enter your PayPal Pro API credentials. Click here to get one, then enter them in the PayPal Pro Integration settings.
4. Choose whether you want to sell products, sell subscriptions, collect custom amount or collect donations.
5. Assuming that you want to sell products, the next page will show you how to create a product. It is pretty straightforward.
Click Create New Product button.
Then enter the product details. You can also add product options like quantity, size, color and etc.
6. Create as many products as you want, then save the changes.
Here are the steps to enable 3D Security
1. Enable 3D Secure 2.0 from Payment Settings which is located under the Additional Gateway Settings.
2. Register Cardinal using PayPal Website Pro credentials make sure to select all the Products and choose Custom Build Cart as Custom Build Cart.
3. After registration completed, Cardinal is going to generate a set of credentials for both test and live. Make sure to enter these on Payment Settings.
If you are looking for PayPal Payments Standard, check this guide.
To understand the differences between PayPal Standard and PayPal Pro, check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/183-difference-between-paypal-personal-and-paypal-business.