Worldpay UK integration requires the Installation ID from your Worldpay account. You must also enable the Payment Response URL for the integration to work. Getting the Installation ID and setting up the Payment Response URL are straightforward. Let’s start!
Getting the Installation ID
To get the Installation ID:
- Click Setup on the left side of your Worldpay UK dashboard.
- Under the Installation column of the Installations tab, copy the Number string just before the parenthesis. That’s the Installation ID.
See Worldpay UK – Viewing your Installation ID for more details.
Enabling the Payment Response URL
As instructed in the Worldpay UK integration settings, you must also enable the Payment Response URL to complete the integration. Here’s how:
- Go to the Setup section on the left side of your Worldpay UK dashboard.
- Under the Installations section, click the Integration Setup (Cog Wheel icon) under the chosen Environment (Test or Production). In the below screenshot, we choose Test as an example:
- Under the Payment Response URL, enter the following URL:
- Check the Payment Response enabled? question.
- Finally, click the Save Changes button at the bottom to finish the setup.
Visit Worldpay UK – Enable Payment Response for more details.