At no additional cost per transaction, Jotform brings UK’s leading payment provider as one of the many Payment Processing Apps you can add to your form to collect payments. Worldpay is by far the largest payment processing company in the UK, handling over 40% of all card transactions. And, with Worldpay UK payment integration, Jotform users can process payments in multiple currencies worldwide.
Adding the Worldpay UK Payment Element
- On the Form Builder page, click the Add Form Element button located on the left side of the page.
- In the Form Elements panel, select the Payments tab.
- Search for “Worldpay”.
- Click or drag and drop Worldpay UK from the results and add it to your form.
Setting up the Worldpay UK Payment Gateway
Although the integration settings panel opens automatically when the Worldpay UK payment element is added to the form, clicking its Payment Settings icon will also open the Worldpay UK Integration Settings.
The Installation ID can be obtained by logging in to your Worldpay UK account.
You will see the Installation ID on the Worldpay UK Setup page, under the Installations tab.
Enabling Payment Response and Setting Payment Response URL
In the Worldpay UK integration settings, you will find additional steps to complete the integration, particularly the Payment Response configuration. To set it up…
- Copy the Payment Response URL found on your form by clicking the Copy URL button.
- Go to the Installation Administration page of your Worldpay UK account.
- Click the cogwheel icon under the Integration Setup: PRODUCTION column of the Installation that you will be using.
- Past the URL next to the Payment Response URL field on the Installation Administration page.
- Finaly, set the Payment Response enabled? option to enabled.
- Once you have done both, go back to your form and tick on the I have added the Payment Response URL as stated above option, which is required to continue with the integration.
Prices displayed on the form and the amount that Worldpay UK will process are based on the selected currency in the integration settings. The Currency of the Worldpay UK payment field is, by default, set to USD.
The available currencies that can be selected are:
With over 30 available currencies to choose from, use the search bar to easily search for a currency.
Like other payment integrations, Worldpay UK integration also offers Sandbox Mode which can be enabled by setting the Test Mode option to “ON”.
You can perform test submissions first on your form to see how the integration works without making an actual payment.
To make the Test Mode work, you must also enable the Payment Response enabled? option and set the Payment Response URL on the Installation Administration page for the Integration Setup: TEST on your Worldpay UK account.
Worldpay provides Test Card Numbers that can be used for different scenarios and test outcomes.
- Sell Products – option allows Worldpay UK to process payments for products that will be sold through the form.
- Sell Subscriptions – this option allows Worldpay UK to process payment(s) for services that will be offered through the form on a recurring basis.
- User Defined Amount – this option allows Worldpay UK to process payments for amounts that will be based on user selections and inputs.
- Collect Donations – this option allows Worldpay UK to process donation amounts that will be based on user selections and inputs.
Check out this guide to see basic payment form examples.
Additional Gateway Settings
Show Total Price on the Form
When this option is set as enabled, the Total Price is shown on the Worldpay UK payment field. This option is, by default, enabled and is only available on Sell Products and User Defined Amount payment types.
Users Can Select Multiple Products
When this option is set as enabled, users can select multiple products on the Worldpay UK payment field similar to when selecting options in a Multiple-choice field (also known as checkbox). This option is, by default, enabled and is only available on the Sell Products payment type.
Pending Payment Email
You enable this option when you want still want to send the email alerts that you set up in your form in the event when an incomplete payment occurs.
This option is, by default, set to “No” and is available on all Payment Types (Sell Products, Sell Subscriptions, User Defined Amount, Collect Donations).
Check out this guide to see the complete details about this feature.
Clickable Image Preview
When this option is set as enabled, product and subscription item images will become clickable to enlarge. This option is, by default, enabled.
When this option is enabled, product prices, subscription prices, and the total amount will show decimals up to 2 decimal places, empty decimals are included.
When this option is disabled, product prices, subscription prices, and the total amount will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
RULE: If the number behind the decimal point is 5 or more, it is rounded up to the next whole number.
The Use Decimals option is, by default, enabled and the Decimal Separator is, by default, set as “Point”. The option is only available on Sell Products and Sell Subscriptions payment types.
Viewing Submission and Capturing Transactions
Respondents will be redirected to the Worldpay page after clicking the submit button of the form to process their payment. And then, respondents will be redirected back to the “Thank You” page of the form.
Here’s what the data under the Worldpay Uk payment field will look like on the Jotform Tables.
Payments submitted through your form will appear under Transactions of the Worldpay dashboard as Authorised.
Click the Capture Transaction button to complete the transaction.
The status of the transaction will change from Authorised to Captured after.
Related Article: Capture a Transaction
Comments and suggestions are welcome below.