Ning is an online social media network platform allowing you or your organizations to create custom social networks. They’ve helped thousands of users across the globe to develop their social networks and stay connected with the world.
If you have Ning and a custom Jotform form you wish to embed, please read below for the steps.
Getting the Embed Code for Ning
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Platforms on the left side.
- Search and click Ning.
- Click the Copy Code button.
You now have the embed code ready for embedding to your Ning social website.
Embedding Form to Ning
- Go to your Ning dashboard, and click Site & Pages on the left options.
- Click the Add a Page button under the Main Navigation if you wish the page added to the main navigation menu of your website. Otherwise, click Add a Page under the Unlinked Pages.
- Select the Custom option from the Page Type dropdown.
- Type your Page Title. Ning automatically fills the Tab Title and URL with what you type from the Page Title box. You can change these, but we recommend keeping the default.
- Scroll down to the bottom part, and there, select your Page Layout.
- Click the Add Content button.
- From the editor’s toolbar, click the HTML icon.
- Ning’s HTML editor is now open. Paste your form’s embed codes.
- Click the Add button.
- Finally, click the Save button in the page editor, and that’s it. You should see the form once you view the page.