Ning is a social media network platform where you or your organization can create custom social networks. They’ve helped thousands of users across the globe to develop their social networks and stay connected with the world.
If you have Ning and a custom Jotform form you wish to embed, please read below:
Getting the Embed Code for Ning
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Platforms on the left side.
- Search and click Ning.
- Click the Copy Code button.
Now you have the code to embed your form into your Ning social website.
Embedding your Form to Ning
- Go to your Ning dashboard, and click Site & Pages on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Add a Page button under the Main Navigation menu if you wish to add your form to the main navigation menu of your website. Otherwise, click Add a Page under the Unlinked Pages.
- Select the Custom option from the Page Type dropdown.
- Type your Page Title. Ning automatically fills the Tab Title and URL with what you type from the Page Title box. You can change these, but we recommend keeping the default.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select your Page Layout.
- Click the Add Content button.
- From the editor’s toolbar, click the HTML icon.
- Ning’s HTML editor is now open. Paste your form’s embed codes.
- Click the Add button.
- Finally, click the Save button in the page editor, and that’s it. You should see the form once you view the page.